Hello Again...I'm Back!!

Hi my lovely nail buddies,

Welcome back to my blog!! I know it's been a while but I have been focused on getting my Youtube Channel really going and dealing with my health issues.

So since I last posted soooooo much has happened - in my personal life I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I am still trying to get that managed so I'm still not working... However I have accepted that is going to be the case for a while so I am throwing myself into my Youtube channel and getting back blogging where I can share some slightly different things - I've 'Rebranded'

So what can you expect from me on my blog in 2018......

I am getting back into the world of acrylic nails and trying different brands and lots of new design ideas.

I am a Brand Ambassador for Chameleon Glitter (link below) so lots of sparkly nails and using these glitters with gel polish & acrylic, also step by steps.

Along with Chameleon Glitter I use and help promote Glitter Planet (link below) so there will be even more sparklies there.

I have lots of new brands and stores to share with you and I hope you will join me on another path in my nail career.

I will still be doing reviews & swatches and there will still be a lot of stamping posts - come on I do love a bit of stamping and there will be lots of glitter and sparkles 😘


I have several other ideas and directions I'm hoping to take my blog in this year and I will be updating the layout and look before I get back blogging properly, I just wanted to do a quick Hello...I'm back post!!

Before I sign off for this short post here is my fab new logo -

And for any new readers here are all my other social media pages - 


My Social Media

Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/cinderhellie Yes I'm on snapchat, follow for behind the scenes & sneak peeks.


💙 Please use my discount codes in the following stores💙
Chameleon Glitter – https://chameleonglitter.co.uk/ – cinders10%

Glitter Planet - https://glitterplanetuk.com/ – HELEN10

If you have any suggestions or things you would like to see featured please let me know either comment below or email me at - cinderhellie_nails@hotmail.co.uk

I think that is about all from me for now...I will be back blogging on a regular basis very soon I just need to get myself set up again and get organised! so please bare with me while I do that.

So I'm going to leave you with my new favourite sparkly quote
'Never Let Anyone Dull your Sparkle'

Love & Sparkles
Helen 💞 💞




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products