Creative Shop 22 - Swatches and Review

Hi Lovelies,

Hope you are all well.

The lovely Annette from Rainbow Connection sent me some plates to swatch recently and I was very excited when I received them as I haven't tried the Creative Shop plates yet so I was keen to do a thorough swatch and review.

The plates each have 14 good sized images and they are big enough for my longer nails which is always a bonus (I have just filed my nails a bit shorter though) Some of the images had very thin intricate lines which can sometimes be trickier to pick up so I was keen to see how these did.

The plate I'm showing you today is 22 which has some beautiful floral images - its a very feminine plate in my opinion and I really like it. I also found when I took the clear film off the images were well etched.


 I decided to 1st test the plate with various polishes and stampers to see if there were any combinations didn't work.

I tested with the following polishes -

  • EDK - Teddy
  • EDK - Carina
  • Colour Alike - B a Venus
  • Hit The Bottle - Oh look its Wine Thirty




And these Stampers

  • Fab ur Nails Jumbo sticky squishy
  • Short Barreled Clear
  • Bundle Monster domed Semi Squishy





I used my Messy Mansion firm scraper and for each swatch I did a quick, medium touch scrape
*These swatches show the 1st attempt with each stamper and polish and with each I used a gentle rolling motion*

Teddy - As you can see I had no issues with any of these combinations. The pick up was perfect everytime.


Carina - Again each pick up was perfect so these combinations all worked.


B a Venus - Another 3 out of 3, no issues at all with these combinations.


Oh look its Wine Thirty - Full house for swatches, perfect everytime!


So my initial thought on this plate - FANTASTIC! Why haven't I tried this brand before? This plate worked perfectly with all my polish/stamper combinations. I worked at my usual pace and honestly couldn't find a single fault, the image pick up were crisp and complete and exactly what you want.

As I originally said the plate had some gorgeous images so here they all are swatched on my nails. I used my Fab ur Nails jumbo stamper and HTB oh look its wine thirty for these swatches and on my nails is a dusky rose gel polish.






So those are my swatches. I was going to try and choose a favourite image or 2 but it is so difficult - I honestly like all of them and every single image picked up perfectly and transferred beautifully - I honestly can't find a single thing I don't like about this plate.

All of the polishes/stampers used were from Rainbow Connection
and the other essentials I use when stamping are -

  • Pure Acetone - to clean my plates
  • Lint roller - to clean my stamper
  • Clean up brush - to clean around my cuticle (normally with acetone)
  • Cotton pads
Although I haven't top coated these swatches I 100% recommend Glisten and Glow HK Girl topcoat when stamping.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and found it helpful? I am enjoying these stamping posts so there will be more coming soon!

Please leave me any comments below.

Love and Stamping
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products