Dixie Plates DP05 swatches and review

Happy Wednesday readers,

I have some swatches today of a new plate I got last week and its the new Dixie Plate.
Dixie Plates is the fab new stamping brand created by the amazing Kate Dix (DixieGirl) and I love them. Currently there are 5 plates in the collection and I do have them all but today I am focusing on the newest plate which is the Halloween and Celebrations plate.

I got my plate in the UK from the equally amazing Sarah Richardson (The Real Mrs Grey) who now has her own shop NailStampingQueenUK (she was selling through etsy) where you can get all the Dixie Plate range plus other stamping and nail art goodies.

So this is the plate and it is full of fantastic images.

This post is all about these great halloween images

And here are my swatches -

This shows the skulls stamped on black with white and then all the others are stamped with black. I love the skeleton image on my little finger and the grim reaper over green.

The moon and bats are stamped in white over black and all the others are stamped in black. The little girl is from the scene image on the plate which I love and the haunted house (on purple) is one of my favourites. Also how intricate is that sugar skull - it just shows the quality of these plates.

These images are all taken from the full scene image on the plate, the purple nail is the tree but really hard to tell here. I love how the pumpkin in black has turned out on my little finger and the other 2 images are fab too.

I love all the images on this plate and there are so many options for halloween nails - I cant wait to create some manis.

For those of you wanting to know these are the polishes and stamper I used. All from Rainbow Connection. The black - Painted Polish Midnight Mischief is the best I have used and its a one coater so can be used as a base.


This plate like all the other Dixie Plates is amazing. The images are well etched and pick up beautifully. The other thing I love is the size of the images because I have long nails and they are a good size for them! I will have lots of halloween manis coming up soon using this plate so keep a look out for them and I will also be using the birthday images to do my own birthday nails in a couple of weeks time!
Thank you Kate for bringing out these amazing plates - I cant wait to get my hands on the next one.

Check out all of Kates Social Media here - FacebookInstagramYoutube and Twitter
you can also find Dixie Plates on Instagram

And you can find the lovely Sarah here - FacebookInstagramYoutube and Twitter
Nail Stamping Queen UK is also on Facebook

and finally if you are in a following mood please check me out on FacebookInstagram and Twitter

I hope you have enjoyed this post - would you like more stamping swatches on my blog?
Please leave me any comments below

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. افضل الخدمات التى تقدمة الان حيث اننا نعمل على تقدم افضل المميزات العالمية التى نقدمة الان فى اقل وقت ممكن وباقل التكاليف والخدمات العالميةو حيث اننا نقدم اليكم افضل شركة تركيب مظلات التى تقدمة الشركة الان حيث اننا نعمل على تقدم افضل العروض والخصومات مظلات للبيع التى نقدمة الن وباقل الاسعار الرائعة وباقل التكماليف التى نقدمة الان فى قال وقت ممكن من سواتر قماش التى من خلالها نعمل على تقدم افضل العروض المختلفة التى نقدمة الان حيث اننا نعمل على تقدم افضل الخصومات الان من هناجر الرياض التى تعمل على تقدم افضل الخصومات الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة من بيوت شعر الرياض التى تقدمة الشركة الان لاننا نعمل على تقدم افضل

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products