ILNP Summer Collection Swatches

Happy Friday Everyone,

I'm desperately trying to work through lots of my untried products and swatches to bring you all more blog posts.

The swatches I have for you this evening are some polishes I have had for a few weeks now and as with a lot of my new purchases got written in my swatch book and then put in the new and untried pile!!
Well I have now put this right.

ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) is a boutique nail lacquer from America and I got mine from UK indie stockist Rainbow Connection, I chose to get 4 polishes from this collection, 2 nudes and 2 blues (obviously!)


First up is Peachy Queen - This is a sheer soft peach with the most beautiful rainbow holographic sparkle - I couldn't get over how sparkly it was! its also shot through with micro gold flakes that gives it a really sophisticated look.
In my opinion this is a really easy to wear polish so for day-to-day its perfect, its a stunning nude but the sparkle really sets it off.
You can purchase this polish here


Manor House is more of a taupe shade and like Peachy Queen its a sophisticated sheer nude. This also has the rainbow holographic particles which adds a gorgeous twist to this polish.
Again I really love this colour and if you need a nude for work but still like a bit of sparkle you cant go wrong with this, it's a very wearable but very on trend shade
Click here to purchase


Private Cabana - Now can you actually believe I sat on the fence over this one for sometime but in the end I went for it and I am so glad I did. This is a brilliant aqua blue metallic. Its is crammed full of aqua and silver flakes that bring it to a full on metallic shine and if that wasn't enough it's finished with micro, rainbow holographic sparkles that just add that finishing touch. This polish is a Magical Mermaid Metallic Masterpiece!
You all need this one so click here to buy


Finally the reason I made this purchase - Interstellar. This polish shows off everything that ILNP does so well. Its a duochrome base of navy, teal and purple that is constantly changing with the lighting around you. It's then full of rainbow sparkle that really brings this polish into another world - the name really says it all! There was never any doubt that this was a polish I needed in my life and it does not disappoint.
Unfortunately this is currently out of stock on RC


So that's my swatches. I love the formula of ILNP polishes they all have a great finish whatever the type of polish they are, These swatches show 2 coats of colour and the coverage is perfect even the sheer ones - however I have cover peach acrylics so that may have helped and you may find you need 3 coats for an opaque finish.
I did't add top coat to my swatches either and you can see how shiny they are so just imagine what they would look like with...

ILNP have an amazing range of polishes and I definitely recommend checking them out you can purchase them either from Rainbow Connection in the UK or direct from ILNP

Also be sure to check out all the social media for more swatches and new releases
ILNP is on TwitterFacebook and Instagram
Rainbow Connection can be found on TwitterFacebook and Instagram
And finally I can be found on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Thank you for reading this post, if you have any comments please leave them below.

Have a fantastic Bank Holiday Weekend - I hope you all have something fantastic planned.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products