Esmaltes da Kelly Stamping plate review

Hi everyone,

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of blogging in recent months, I have had some personal things going on and blogging has had to take a back seat but i'm going to attempt to get back into it.

Today I have swatches and review of the new EDK stamping plates I got from Rainbow connection and a new stamper I also got from there, so lets get on with it!

So these are the products i'm trying, Kelly Negri plates - KN2, KN3, KN4 and the new short barrel clear stamper. The plates are 8x8cm with a selection of images on them and there are some really nice images.

Plate KN2 has 12 images. my favourite is the daisy image but I also like the checkerboard illusion one.

Here are some swatches from this plate -





Plate KN3 has 13 images including a big flower one which I think would be perfect for reverse stamping, these images are smaller and I think would be ideal for double stamping and decal making, the flowerpots are so cute.





Finally KN4 has 11 images including this great world image and the flames which I love - you could layer them with different colours (might have to try that now!)





So there are my swatches, I have to say I really like these plates - they are well etched so pick up well with crisp lines, there are a great selection of images so something for everyone, they are probably better for people with short to mid length nails so if yours are really long you may find the images a bit small - they are too small for my thumbs!
Rainbow Connection have 8 plates in stock and now having tried these there are 3 more I want! You can get yours here - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/esmaltes-da-kelly

I also tried my new short barrel clear stamper for these swatches, I love a clear stamper especially for placement on the nails and this one did not disappoint. I used a rolling action and I got perfect pick up from the 1st stamp so I definitely recommend this one - if you are new to stamping though I would suggest not starting with a clear one as they can be a little tricky to master. And remember they are a little more fragile so don't use acetone or push too hard as you will ruin it and it may split. This one comes with a lit which means it stays protected when its not in use. You can get your here - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/products/clear-xl-short-handle-stamper

Finally for these swatches I thought I'd stay with EDK so I used these stamping polishes
Again you can purchase these and many other colours from RC!

If like me you are a big fan of Rainbow Connection make sure you follow them on Instagram - @rainbow_c_uk
There is also a fantastic group on facebook where you can share manicures and RC hauls and get all updates on stock and new releases, plus competitions. It is a great community and well worth joining if you regularly shop on Rainbow Connection, here is a link to the group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowconnectionuk/?ref=bookmarks

Hope you enjoyed this post - if you did please leave me a comment below.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products