Colors by Llarowe - The Journey Collection & Vegas 2016

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a good week?
I got these polishes a week or so ago and I was very excited to swatch them and share them with you all.

Now I'm sure there are a few things you have all learnt about me by now - I love indie polish, I'm a sucker for Colors by Llarowe and I have a serious live affair with blue polish!
So when Rainbow Connection got the new CBL collection in and I saw the gorgeous blues I knew I needed some in my collection. I told myself I was only allowed 3 which for a polishoholic is just unheard of, but after a difficult few hours putting polish in my basket, changing my mind and taking them out and putting 3 more in I finally settles on these 3
Well when they arrived I was not disappointed with my choices however I was disappointed I only allowed myself 3 because if the rest of the collection is this pretty they need to be on my CBL shelf

Now for those of you unfamiliar with CBL - where have you been?! Leah Ann the creator behind the brand is an absolute polish goddess, she is my indie polish hero because her polishes really are incredible and the finish she achieves is just WOW! CBL is a 5 free brand based in America but for UK girlies Annette always gets the collections, specials and regularly has store exclusives so we don't miss out. The other thing about Leah Ann's collections is there is always a beautiful story behind them and I love how she isn't afraid to open up and share her inspiration with us.

Leah Ann says The Journey collection is a very personal collection for her, she has had a difficult few years personally and this collection signifies her journey through the darkness to the light at the end of the tunnel.
I always love sharing CBL swatches with you so here we go -

Healing Waters - a bright blue jelly full of flakes and sparkles that shine blue, green and silver. It really is like light reflecting on clear waters. Its a beautiful polish with great coverage - this shows 2 coats.
Leah Ann has definitely captured the story of calming crystal clear waters that never fails to cheer her up - looking at this polish certainly cheered me up.
RC fans you can get this polish here



Empty Heart - a deep charcoal grey holo with sparkling flakes and the most gorgeous rainbow flash, I was so happy with how well I managed to capture this polish but it still doesn't do it justice - I just wiggled my fingers around under the light mesmerized by the colours its a definite WOW polish
Leah Ann says this colour represents when you have gone through so much and you heart feels empty, you are numb and can feel no more - I can definitely relate to this feeling but this polish is just full of beauty
This is currently out of stock on RC but keep an eye out here for it.



Finally Vegas 2016 is a limited edition polish made for a Las Vegas conference this year. I knew I needed this as it's a 'Helen' colour its a deep petrol teal holo with shimmer that catches the light and shines all different colours - if you wave your hand around it will look look different at every angle, it's also a nice autumn/winter shade and I am slowly transitioning onto them
If your shopping on RC you can get this here,


All my swatches are 2 coats and no top coat and as great as they look without I always say go for the top coat!

Leah Ann really has outdone herself again with these polishes, the new collection really speaks to me as I do suffer with depression and it is a battle to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I also think I can relate to the story more at the moment as I have hit a bump in my own journey and am currently off work through illness which is really tough for me, I know there is light there but it's difficult to see sometimes but this collection represents the journey we all take at times going from darkness to light.
Hopefully I will be able to bring you more from this collection too but I'm now really having to watch the pennies!!

I recommend you check out all the CBL polishes on RC you can find them here or direct from Llarowe in USA here where you can find more exclusives.
CBL is my go to Indie and I own well over 100 and love them all

Make sure you check out all the relevant social media sites just click the links
Rainbow Connection can be found on TwitterFacebook and Instagram
Colors by Llarowe is found at TwitterFacebook and Instagram
And finally I can be found on TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Hope you have enjoyed this post, please leave me any comments below

Love and CBL
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products