Femme Fatale Swatches

Hi Nail Buddies,

Hope you are all having a good week.

I have some swatches for you tonight from a brand that is relatively new to me! I actually cant believe I am so late to the party with this brand because there are some stunning polishes. Femme Fatale is a 3 free Australian indie brand and one thing I have noticed is they make some beautiful thermal polishes.
I have 4 polishes to show you and they are all Rainbow Connection exclusives - 2 have been released quite recently and the other 2 were from earlier this year.


First up is Wine and Dandy - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/femme-fatale-cosmetics/products/wine-and-dandy-store-exclusive
This is a deep aubergine purple with rainbow glitter particles, it is so sparkly and a great shade going into autumn/winter.




Prim and Copper - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/femme-fatale-cosmetics/products/prim-and-copper-store-exclusive
This is more of a deep mauve shade with a gorgeous golden shimmer and glitter particles, again this is a great colour going into autumn/winter. I actually cant believe I have only just got this but I can understand why it kept selling out because it is beautiful.




A gorgeous turquoise blue linear holo with silver, blue and green glitters. I cant find anything I don't like about this and the name suits it perfectly because it really is a sea colour.



This is a beautiful blue thermal going from a sea foam blue to a bright ocean blue with gorgeous glitters. Again the name is perfect because this really captures a beautiful clear ocean with the white/pale blue of crashing waves. I absolutely love this one.


All of these swatches show 2 coats with top coat and the formula of these polishes are fab - they go on great and the dry time is also good. 2 coats also achieves great coverage.
I really love all of these polishes and I am glad I finally gave this brand a try because it is an amazing indie (I do now own quite a few more!)

Check out the rest of this brand stocked on Rainbow Connection here - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/femme-fatale-cosmetics

I would love to know your views on this post or this brand - please leave me a comment below.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. Femme Fatale Groupie Over here! Great post Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm joining that club too now 😍 Thanks Hun x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products