Delush Polish Swatches and Review

Happy Monday Everyone,
I hope you have all had a good day.

I have another post for you today and this time it's some polish swatches. I always get excited when Annette brings new brands to Rainbow Connection especially when they are brands I haven't tried before.
When Annette announced she would be stocking Delush Polish I looked through the polishes and straight away the newest summer collection - the Nautical by Nature collection caught my eye. It was full of bright, fun, summery colours and I knew these would be a good place to start with a new brand to me.

I eventually narrowed my selection down to 3 although there are at least 2 more I have to have!!

These are my choices. I always have to get a blue especially when I'm trying a brand for the 1st time because blue is my top pick go to colour. I have found my eye drawn to neon greens a lot lately and this one was no different and coral is my must have shade for summer so decided that was a must have.


So the neon lime green shade is called Girls just wanna have sun. It really is a bright summery shade and I wasn't disappointed with it at all, it has a silver shimmer to it which I think gives the green an added kick.

This stunning coral is called Love it when you call me big Papaya. As I said coral is a must have for summer and this is a fabulous colour with a slight golden shimmer to it which in my opinion helps it to glow.

Finally the blue - Tide of your Life. Well as I said I have to try a blue and how beautiful is this its bright and has a gorgeous rainbow sparkle to it. It's one of those polishes I just like to look at and it makes me smile.


I was not disappointed at all with these polishes, they were a little thicker than some brands but I didn't find this a problem with application and they still dried well. My swatches show 2 coats and as you can see the coverage is flawless. They dry semi-matte but obviously I always recommend a top coat anyway so your favourite will make them super shiny although I think the coral would look amazing with a matte finish.

As with all my indie polishes I purchased these from Rainbow Connection and they are £8.50 each. I'm hoping to get a few more soon as after trying these I am really impressed with the brand.
You can get yours by clicking this link http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/delush-polish

Make sure you check out Rainbow Connection and Delush polish on social media - both can be found on facebook and instagram.

Hope you enjoyed this post - have you dried these colours? please leave me any comments below.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products