Presenting Picture Polish Alice

Hi Everyone,

I have been planning this post for a while now and I wanted to make sure it was perfect and I'm finally happy with what I'm posting today.

Several months ago my lovely friend Annette from Rainbow Connection let myself and the Polished Prince Karl into a little secret - she was collaborating with Aussie Indie brand Picture Polish for her own polish. Well I cannot tell you how happy and excited Karl and I were. We were even more excited when we got a sneak peek of the shade a week or so later and OMG she could have designed it for me - it was the ultimate Helen polish!!

Well Karl and I somehow managed to keep the most exciting secret until the release and 2 weeks ago Alice was finally revealed and launched to the polish community.

Annette's inspiration for this polish was the wonderful Alice in Wonderland and I really think the colour has been captured perfectly.

This really is the most vibrant blue with little silver flakies and it is a perfect match for Alice's blue dress. It's easy to see why this is a perfect Helen colour - I loved it in the pictures but they really couldn't prepare me for just how gorgeous it is in real life.


The formula was beautiful and the vibrancy in the colour after 2 coats was incredible - it dried smooth and shiny too but with top coat it was amazing!

So I decided this colour needed some extra special stamping to go with it and I searched for the perfect plate to create the mani I had in mind and eventually I found it also on RC - in the new Delush plates High and Mightea! So I created a Mad Hatters inspired tea party mani in Alice's outfit colours - blue and white

So obviously the base is Alice and all the white stamping is the Delush plate and EDK Dolly, I wanted to create a sort of mad - falling down the rabbit hole look but wanted it in my colour scheme so on my ring and middle finger I stamped 1st using colour alike cobalt kick which is almost a match for Alice and Bundle Monster plate BM XL210 from the bloggers collection to create a whirling falling effect. My thumb is just plain cos I couldn't think of what to put on there! I then topped off with HK girl topcoat the only top coat I use - its the best! I used my clear stamper to get perfect placement and all the products used are from RC as it is the only store I use for indies and stamping supplies.

I am so proud of Annette for getting her own collaboration shade, she deserved it for all the work she puts into bringing us UK ladies gorgeous polishes and she has created an absolutely gorgeous polish and I love it so much.


Alice - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/products/alice-1
Delush High and Mightea - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/delush-polish/products/high-mightea-dp04-stamping-plate
Bundle Monster BM XL210 - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/bundle-monster/products/blogger-collaboration-stamping-plates-bm-xl210-sloteazzy
Colour Alike Cobalt Kick - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/colour-alike/products/colour-alike-stamping-polish-cobalt-pink
Clear Stamper - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/products/clear-xl-short-handle-stamper
HK Girl - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/glisten-glow/products/g-g-hk-girl-top-coat
EDK Dolly is currently out of stock

Also be sure to follow RC on Instagram - @rainbow_c_uk and check out the fab Facebook group - RC Polish Junkies for all the news, releases and lots of pretty manis.
Picture Polish can also be found on Facebook and Instagram so give them a like/follow too.

I would love to know your thoughts on Alice so please leave me a comment below

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. Helen, you have got this mani absolutely spot on. When I saw Alice after it was released, this was the sort of mani that came to my mind. I haven't been able to afford the polish yet, but I will. Well done hunny, you have done this stunning polish proud! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon sorry it's taken me a while to reply. Thank you so much I really thought about this mani. You won't be disappointed when you get it xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products