Cmhandmadeuk Swatches

I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of polishes from cmhandmadeuk for swatching. These were my 1st polishes from this UK indie brand but I can definitely say they won't be my last.

I was sent a gorgeous unnamed pink holo with bigger dark pink glitter particles and a stunning deep holo blue called Jak (I'm a suckered for a good blue)

1st the pink, I was really impressed with the coverage of this from just 1 coat but as always it has to be 2 coats. The best way for me to describe this polish is like real strawberry ice cream with little strawberry pieces - that's what I thought of the minute I was it. It's hard to pick up the holo in this picture but it's definitely there!


Now on to Jak well this is even more stunning on the nail. Again has great coverage from 1 coat but after 2 it is a real dark blue packed with holoness (is that a word?!) It's not really a smooth finish but after a top coat you don't even notice. I seriously couldn't stop watching it sparkle under the light.


I always like to support UK indie brands and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. There was nothing I could find wrong with these polishes, the brushes meant application was easy and the consistency of both polishes was fab and they dried really fast.
I definitely recommend you try these polishes and here is the link for their etsy store https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CMHandmadeUK.

Happy polishing everyone
love
Helen aka Cinderhellie
xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products