Confession of a CBL addict - part 1

Hi everyone,
Sorry I have been a bit absent work has been manic and my poor nails have been a bit neglected!
My post today is about this amazing American indie brand that I was introduced to a few months ago - Colors by Llarowe.
Well all I can say about this brand is the colours are stunning and if like me you have an addiction to holo polish this is a must try brand.
It is available in the UK from Rainbow Connection  http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/ and they also have an amazing selection of other indie brands too, if you have never shopped there I definitely recommend checking it out.

Today I got the new limited edition CBL Miss Independent collection
Red, white and blue for American independence day.

The red is called Little Miss Independent and reminds me of Dorothys ruby slippers. It's has very fine glitter particles but because they are so fine it dries to an almost smooth finish
This swatch shows 2 coats with top coat

The blue is called Living the Dream and is a gorgeous midnight blue with fine glitter particles I'm it - think starry night sky because it really twinkles in the light.
Again this swatch is 2 coats with top coat.

Finally the white - a beautiful holo white called I am Free. This is unlike any white I have seen before but I definitely love it
Same as before 2 coats and top coat 

I decided to use all 3 polishes in a manicure and used my trusty moyou plates for some stamping, I'm very impressed with how well the red polish stamped - will have to try the blue next

Well that's it for this post, I'd love to know what you think of these polishes or this brand.
I have decided to turn my love of CBL into a bit of a blog series so part 2 featuring some of my other colours will be coming soon.

Love and polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products