B Loves Plates Galaxy Limited Edition Stamping Polish Trio

Hi Guys,

Today I have a new brand of stamping polish I have tried today. I have been following them for a while on instagram now and really like the look of a lot of their stamping products so just after Christmas I decided to place an order.

The company is called B Loves Plates and they are based in Poland, they have an Etsy shop which I will leave a link to below. They stock stampers, plates and polish and it was the polish I was eager to try.

So I ordered between Christmas and the New Year and they arrived really quickly, the trio cost £12.68 and shipping to the UK was £6.34 which I thought was very reasonable especially with how quickly they came.

Here are the polishes -



I decided to get this trio to try because I liked the chameleon look which I hadn't seen in a stamping polish before and I was curious to see what they were like.

1st up is B a Mars a brown to orange duchrome, as you can see from the swatches this looks great over black and white although I prefer it over black!

B a Supernova is a duchrome gold polish that again stamper amazingly over black and white.

Finally my favourite from the trio B a Venus which is an orange/gold to pink duchrome and looks amazing on black, it really shows the chameleon colour in it.


I used my new Creative Stamper for these swatches and these polishes picked up great 1st time.

So my opinion of these polishes - Amazing, I definitely want to try more from B Loves Plates and will hopefully be ordering more soon.

B Loves Plates products can be ordered from their Etsy store here - www.etsy.com/shop/BlovesPlates
Also be sure to check out their Instagram - @B.lovesplates to see more of their products.

Hope you enjoyed this post - Have you tried any of these products? I would love to know so please leave me a comment below.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products