Esmaltes Da Kelly Nebula Holo Polishes - part 2

Hi guys,

I hope the new year has been good to you so far.

I recently posted my haul of 6 of the new EDK holos I got just before Christmas and I loved them all so much that I had to get the rest. Sadly my usual shop didn't have them in stock but Nail-Artisan were also stocking them and I managed to snag 4 more from there and then the final 2 I needed from a lovely friend on facebook.

For those of you unfamiliar with Nail-Artisan they stock an array of stamping plates and stamping polishes plus nail art tools, it's well worth checking out the shop as they are the only UK supplier for some amazing stamping plates - I will leave a link below.

So here are the final 6 polishes in the set -
I think these bottles are so sweet!

Just like in the other post I swatched on a swatch stick with 1 coat and then stamped over black and white. I really feel the pictures don't do these polishes justice as the holo is so much more intense in real like especially when stamped over black.

Here are the swatches -

This Rosey/Pinky colour is called Roseta and this looks amazing stamped on black.

This is a bright green called Omega

Andromeda is every stampers dream a brilliant holo silver that looks amazing on black or white - if you only get 1 make it this one!

Carina is a rusty red holo.

Pleiades is a yellow gold holo and again looks amazing on black, this is another that every stamper needs.

Finally this plum/red is Fox Fur.

This whole collection is absolutely amazing, the colours are fab on their own but with the results you get with stamping there are endless manicures you can create.

If you want to check out my swatches of the other 6 my blog post is here - http://cinderhellienails.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/esmaltes-da-kelly-nebula-holo-polishes.html

Most of these polishes are currently in stock on Nail-Artisan and can be purchased here - http://www.nail-artisan.co.uk/Esmaltes_da_Kelly_Nebula_Ultra_Holo_Collection/p3075296_15339495.aspx

And I also believe there is a restock on the way to Rainbow Connection so you should be able to get them there soon.

I hope you enjoyed this post, if so please leave me a comment - I wasn't always getting notifications for comments but I have changed my settings so hopefully I will get them all now so I can reply, If you have let a comment I wasn't being rude I just wasn't always seeing them!

Love and EDK polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products