New Creative Stamper

Happy New Year Nail Lovers.

I hope you all had a great time last night and that it was a great start to 2016 for you all.

Today I have a review of the new Creative Stamper which I purchased from Rainbow Connection recently.
The original Creative Stamper was the 1st one I got when I finally mastered stamping and it was always my go to stamper but more recently I have preferred a more squishy stamper so don't use it so much so I was excited to try this.

So I decided to get a black and a white stamper - well you have to don't you! and I got ones with a blue shimmer to them.


They are bigger than the original and definitely much squishier, they remind me of memory foam the way the pop back into shape




They feel different to any other stamper I have tried, they aren't sticky but they feel good.

So I thought I'd have a quick try and perfect pick up first time - no priming required! I gave them both a quick clean by pressing onto my lint roller to remove and dust and other bits.

1st I tried pressing the stamper onto the image to pick it up and then I tried rolling it and there was no difference - both ways picked up perfectly amd only needed light pressure.


I pressed my nail into the stamper to transfer but I also slightly rolled it around to make sure my whole nail was covered with the image, again the transfer was perfect. 

I used the flexible scraper that came with the stamper and it is probably my favourite scraper, you only need to apply light pressure when scraper the excess away.

This stamper is brilliant, if you are someone who really struggles to get the hang of stamping I recommend this one to you - to me it seems there is no wrong way to use it, and it is big enough for really long nails.

Here is my finished manicure with it and my 1st of 2016


You can get your Creative stamper here at Rainbow Connection - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/collections/creative-stamper

You have the choice of black or white and you can choose different shimmer colours too.

I hope you have found this helpful - please leave me a comment below.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx



Comments

  1. Fab post hun. Would you go for this over the Messy Mansion Carbon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post hun. Would you go for this over the Messy Mansion Carbon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Helen, I'm glad you like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products