Saturday Stamping - CBL and Pet'la

Happy Saturday,

Today is the 1st in my new weekly feature Saturday Stamping!

I used a new Colors by Llarowe polish and my Pet'la Toro plate to create this so lets see it.
(I will list stockists at the end)


1 -  2 coats of Colors by Llarowe Did the penny drop? which is a Rainbow Connection exclusive and top coat.
Look how amazing this rose gold holo is - its stunning


 2 - using my liquid latex I painted around the cuticle.

 3 - The Stamping! I cleaned the image with acetone 1st, apply polish - I used EDK Pinguino, scrape off excess with creative scraper and pick up image using my fab ur nails stamper - look how perfect that pick up is.
I clean my plate in between nails and clean my stamper with a lint roller.


 4 - Once all nails are stamped peel off the latex and clean up any remaining polish with a clean up brush and acetone. Then do the other hand!

5 - Top Coat - this is by far the best top coat for stamping Glisten & Glow HK Girl.

6 - Finally I finished off with my Paint the Rainbow cuticle oil


And here is my Saturday Stamping Manicure - I love the combination of this colour and this plate.




Stockists

CBL Did the penny drop, HK girl, Pet'la Toro plate, EDK Pinguino, Fab ur Nails Stamper, paint the rainbow cuticle oil - Rainbow Connection
Liquid Latex - Ebay

I would love to hear your comments - do you have any of these products?

Have a fab weekend

Love and Stamping
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. Love the colours. I've got the too plate still to try �� great job, well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvette, you definitely need to use this plate x

      Delete
    2. Thank you Yvette, you definitely need to use this plate x

      Delete
  2. Love the colours. I've got the too plate still to try �� great job, well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products