Comparison and review of RCs clear stampers

Hi Nail Lovers,

Today I am sharing a comparison and review of 2 clear stampers from Rainbow Connection. The 1st is from Fab ur Nails and the 2nd is unbranded.

I will show you my step by step pictures of each stamper and then give you my thoughts - they are similar but I do have a favourite!!

They are both jumbo stampers which is perfect for me as I have longer nails. They have clear heads and see through barrels - the Fab ur Nails doesn't have a base where the unbranded does and it also has a lid to keep the stamping head safe which I really like.

*The unbranded is on the left in all comparisons and the fab ur nails on the right*



The Fab ur Nails head is much more rounder and firmer than the other which is flatter and very slightly squisy.


This view is looking down the barrel although they are both very similar in size the unbranded looks bigger because of its flatter head.


For both stampers I used a gentle rolling motion to pick up the image and personally I don't think there is any difference in how well they picked up - both were pretty perfect.


These pictures are not the best comparison as they are slightly different angles but I do think for placement the unbranded is slightly clearer that the fab which makes it a bit easier to place but there really isn't much between them. I rocked the fab ur nails stamper side to side and up and down to make sure the whole nail pop was covered - the domed head means you do need to do this as the nail doesn't push into it, although I still needed this technique on the unbranded because its slightly squishy I could push the nail in further .


And here are the finished results - as you can see both work really well, great pick up and transfer


Now I did say I had a clear favourite and I do - I prefer the unbranded stamper mainly because I like a squishy stamper and although neither are squishy this one has a bit of softness to it which is better for full transfer on my nails. I don't to push down or rock so much to cover the whole nail and that's what gives that stamper the slight edge over the Fab ur Nails one but that is still a good stamper.
However I didn't like the scraper that came with it!!!

The Unbranded retails at £7 and you can get your here - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/products/clear-jumbo-stamper-with-lid
The Fab ur Nails is currently out of stock.

I hope you have found this review helpful, If you have or have any comments for me please leave them below.

Have a fab evening

Love
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products