Iridescent Nail Glitters from GlitterArty Nails - Swatches

Happy Saturday Nail Buddies,

For those of you that didn't know I am a qualified Nail Technician and have recently qualified in Acrylic Nail extensions, I am now doing an acrylic art qualification and am embracing my love of all things sparkly!!
I found an amazing seller on Ebay - GlitterArty Nails and honestly it is glitter heaven so I may have purchased 1 or 2 glitters!

Looking through all the products I was instantly taken by some Iridescent Glitters with Gold Ting so bought 10! These can be used with acrylic, gel polish and hard gel and I will be using them in my acrylic art but for swatching purposes I used them with gel polish.

So here are the glitters I got

These are 008. glitters and I got 5g bags which are 99p - how perfect are these colours for summer, I have so many ideas.

Bluebell - a beautiful blue

Snap Dragon is a neon pink

Iris is also a blue but they are definitely different - I think this is slightly dusky

Blossom is a beautiful pink

Sunflower - well you need a yellow for summer - I'm thinking ombre

Crocus is a slightly peachy pink - paler than blossom

Orange Blossom - can you see this orange with sunflower?

Thistle is such a stunning green and it really shows the gold in it

Lavender is exactly that a lavender purple colour

and finally Orchid this is the most beautiful peach colour

And here they all are together. For this swatches I did base coat cure 45sec, patted the glitter in and dusted they applied a 2nd base coat cure 45sec and added a second layer of glitter then added top coat cured 45sec and wiped off the tacky layer. I am head over heels for these colours and can't wait to try mixing with acrylic. I'm thinking of trying them for my next manicure as I need to do infills soon.


I definitely recommend checking out GlitterArty Nails if like me you have a bit of a glitter problem and be sure to follow them on Instagram and Facebook for a daily fix of sparkle!

I hope you enjoyed this post - would you like to see some acrylic designs and tutorials on my blog? Please leave me a comment below

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Love
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products