Bundle Monster Cali Dreamin' gel polish collection

Hello Nail Lovelies,

I have some swatches for you today.

I was so excited when the lovely Annette of Rainbow Connection announced she would be stocking the new Bundle Monster gel polishes because not only do the colours look fab but I am having a real love affair with gel at the moment so I new I needed them.



I have swatched these over my acrylics so didn't need any base coat but if you are using these on natural nails you need to use your chosen gel base coat and cure for the required time - don't forget to prepare the nail 1st by pushing back the cutilcles, removing any dead skin from the nail and giving them a wipe with nail prep.

I then swatched using 2 coats of colour and curing each coat for 45 seconds in my LED lamp and top coated with Bluesky no cleanse top coat which I cured for 60 seconds in my LED lamp. I also used a Miss Sporty Peel off Base Coat which made the job so much easier as I was able to just peel off each colour instead of filing or faffing with removal - it is amazing! (I got it from Superdrug for about £2)

So the polishes -

This beautiful peachy colour is Papaya Whip a must have summer colour (if we get summer!!)

This electric neon green is gorgeous and it glows under the lamp which always makes me smile! Its a great festival green called Mojave Mixer.

I adore this colour its a lilac/purple/pink colour and it is beautiful, I don't own a gel like it. This is called Lightweaver.

The pink in the collection is another must have, it's a perfect summer pink called Acoustic Asana.

Well who could have guessed this is my favourite! This blue is gorgeous it's impossible not to love although I am very biased towards blue! This one is called Indigo Indio.

Finally is a minty turquoise blue and again I loved this one - again its a real festival colour. This is called Escape Velocity.

I loved this blue so much I decided to leave it on with my 2 glitter nails (I just peeled off the ring finger)

These polishes are fab, if you are on the fence about getting them I 100% recommend them they are a good formula - some were a little thicker but a good shake sorted they, they had great coverage especially as I was putting them over glitter and they covered completely and they leveled themselves so they all look flawless.

In the UK you can get these at http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/ the set of 6 is £31 which I think is a fantastic price or just get your favourites they are £6.50 each.

Hope you have enjoyed this post - please leave me any comments below

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products