Hit the Bottle Swatches

Happy Monday everyone,

Hope you all had a fab weekend and monday morning hasn't been too stressful. I have an unplanned morning off as my nephew is poorly and didn't go to school so I have taken the morning off to look after him so I thought I would use the time to do some swatches and a post.

I haven't been buying much polish recently as I have been mainly wearing gel and I wanted to put some money into getting some bits for my business so put myself on a very low buy but I decided stamping polish can be used for work too so these didn't count!!

I actually got my 1st HTB polishes for Christmas and have used them a bit but I never did a review/swatches of them so I thought now I had a few more I would.
Hit the Bottle is an Australian Indie brand that makes 5 free stamping polishes.

So lets get on with the swatches -

My Hit the Bottle Collection
 Looking for Mr Grey is a grey creme and stamps great over black and white.


Lets go to the Peach is exactly what it says...a peach! It has a shimmer to it and again great over black and white.


Electric Indigo is a shimmery purple/blue colour and another fab one over black and white.


I'm pinking of Blue has to be one of the most unique colours I have ever seen because of its pale pink colour with blue shimmer over white its pink and over black its the blue shimmer that shows, both are amazing.


I only really got this one for the name! Oh look its Wine Thirty but its a really nice deep red wine colour with added shimmer (think it will be perfect for autumn)


Pool Party is a blue shimmer - think a perfect crystal clear blue ocean another stunner over black and white.


Psycho Pink is a hot pink shimmer, personally I prefer this over a lighter colour but it still stamps well over black.


Tipsy Grasshopper is another great name! Its an aqua green shimmer and stamps great over black and white.


All polish addicts need this one... I blue it all on Polish is probably my life motto!! But it is a beautiful royal blue shimmer, I love this over black as the shimmer is so clear.


This blue is called Smurf Blood and it makes me ask the question is smurf blood really blue? Well if it is I hope its this colour because I love it, it has a very slight shimmer and again looks great over black and white.


Absinthe Minded is this amazing lime green shimmer and it is one of my favourites because its such a bright summery colour.


And in my mind every good green needs a yellow to go with it! This is The yolk is on you and it makes me think of the center of daisies so I think we can all guess what mani I need to do with this!


Purple Dragon is quite a royal purple shimmer, I love how it looks on black and white so I really think this will be a versatile colour.


Finally I lilac it like that is exactly that a lilac and the perfect lilac for a spring flowers manicure!


I am really impressed with these polishes they have a lovely shimmer to them and there is a great range of colours. The formula is great and could easily be used as a base colour too. I love how they show perfectly over black and white too.

I got mine from Rainbow Connection and I got the smaller bottles which are £4.50 each which is a great price.

Be sure to check out RC and HTB on their social media -
Rainbow Connection
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RainbowConnectionUk/?fref=ts
Instagram - @rainbow_c_uk
Twitter - @Rainbow_C_Uk
There is also a fab facebook group - RC polish junkies

Hit The Bottle
Facebook - //www.facebook.com/Hit-the-bottle-polishes-588344257960831/?fref=ts
Instagram - @hit_the_bottle

Hope you enjoyed this post - have you got any HTB polishes? What are your thoughts?
I know I need to get more of them now...I need them all!!

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie

Comments

  1. Great post hun these do look amazing night have to pick some up to give them a go :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are beautiful and there is such a good choice of colours, I definitely recommend them xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you. They are beautiful and there is such a good choice of colours, I definitely recommend them xx

      Delete
  2. Such a brilliant blog post! It's so good to see how they work over black and white xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products