Pretty Serious Pastel Collection

Hi everyone,

Hope you are having a good week,
Today I have some swatches of the new Pretty Serious collection. When I saw these on Facebook I instantly fell in love and knew I had to have them and as I haven't bought much polish recently I decided to treat myself to the full collection.

These are a gorgeous creme pastel collection and straight away I knew they would be good because they were a good formula not to thick like some pastels can be but not to thin so I had a feeling they would be easy to apply and I was right!




Lets get on with the swatches and believe me if you haven't got any of these you need them.

This is the green in the collection - its a minty pastel green called Bunny-Foo-Foo.

I'm a bit hit and miss with pink at the moment and haven't worn it for ages but I instantly fell in love with this one, it is the perfect pastel pink called Fluffykins.

I always love a good peach for summer and without a doubt this is a good peach, its called Peachie Poo.


I'm surprised by just how much I love this yellow, it is gorgeous. I'd describe it as a lemon icing pastel and its called Little Duckling.


Well obviously I'm going to love this one after all it is blue and I am the biggest blue polish fan but honestly how can you not love this? It's a stunner for summer - a real tropical blue called Doodlebug.


Final this is the beautiful lilac/lavender in the collection and just like the rest it is perfection. This one is called Cutie Patootie.

So there are my swatches, they were all 2 coats and that achieved perfect coverage, the formula was flawless, they weren't streaky at all and had great drying time - Can you tell I absolutely adore these and how cool are the names.
I cannot recommend these polishes enough to you they are the only collection you need for summer.

I couldn't resist doing a bit of nail art with these so I used them all in my Ice Cream Mani.


Now when I got these the lovely Polished Prince Karl asked - will they stamp? so obviously I had to give them a go. My immediate thoughts were they were possibly a bit thin for stamping - well lets see




So the answer is yes they do stamp and they to show up, they aren't the most obvious so add some subtle stamping and some of the colours aren't all that clear over black but you can see it's there, I don't think I would use them much for stamping but I do like them over white so you never know.

I got my set for £7 a bottle from www.rainbow-connection.co.uk

Social Media - Rainbow Connection can be found on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. There is also a fab FB group called RC polish junkies.
Pretty serious is on Instagram - @pscosmetics and Facebook - Pretty Serious Cosmetics.

I hope you have liked these swatches, please leave me any comments below.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products