Candy Coat Swatches and Review

Happy Friday Nail Peeps,

I was lucky enough to be sent some polishes from Candy Coat to try recently - this is a gel polish brand I have been eyeing up for a while now so I was very excited when they offered to send me some. Along with their Pick 'n' Mix shop where you can buy the colours you want they also offer 2 monthly boxes - a subscription box which each month comes with 3 gels and additional goodies or  a colour box which each month comes with 10 must have colours and a top and base coat.

I got to choose 2 colours to try and there are so many to choose from it was a tough choice but eventually I managed it. I also got sent a top and base coat.

My 1st thought when I received my box was how beautifully packaged it was, the box is really cute and the bottles were in little paper bags which reminded me of my holidays!

These are the goodies I received - a dusky rose (075) a baby blue - had to have a blue! (025) base coat (black bottle) and top coat (white bottle)

Because I have acrylics on I don't normally use a base coat but because I had some growth and needed to do my infill I did use the base to protect the natural nail that was exposed - obviously if you are working on natural nails you need to prepare the nail by tidying and removing excess cuticle from the nail plate then dehydrate the nail either with gel wipe off or acetone then apply a thin layer of base and cure in LED for 30 secs or UV for 2 minutes (I work with LED). I noticed straight from the base coat that these polished apply like a dream, the formula is great to work with - slightly thicker than normal polish but you would expect that with gel but not too thick that its difficult to apply.

I used the blue first this is Candy Coat 025 again it applied beautifully, the coverage was great not patchy or streaky, it leveled itself so there was a smooth finish to each coat. I applied 2 coats curing in between for 30 secs in my LED lamp then applied the top coat again beautiful to apply and really shiny which for me is a must have again cured for 30 secs and then removed the tacky layer with my gel wipe off.

How beautiful is this blue -
CC 025
Of course I couldn't leave it there I was inspired to to some nail art! This colour reminded me of Cinderellas dress so that was my inspiration.
I added Magpie Beauty Iris and Elsa to my little and index finger for a sparkly gradient and some pearls at the cuticle (EBay) then on my ring and middle finger I stamped with my BBF47 Cinderella plate and Esmaltes Da Kelly Laguna from Rainbow Connection. Then top coated again with my Candy Coat top coat.


The 2nd polish I chose was Candy Coat 075 which is a dusky rose, I am loving these shades for that autumn transition - so beautiful and easy to wear.
Again the application and coverage with this polish was perfect even before top coat it was so smooth and shiny. Again 2 coats of colour and top coat curing in between each coat for 30 secs.

For me this colour is perfection for this time of year -
CC 075
Again I had to add some nail art to this and I knew exactly what to do -
On my ring ringer I used Magpie Beauty Coco for a sparkly accent nail, on my little finger and thumb I did a gradient of Magpie dust Rita blending down from the free edge and then on my middle and index finger I stamped using this stunning Rose image from Uberchic 08-03 plate and EDK Carina. Then top coated again.

I cannot fault these polishes at all, the formula is perfect, the colours beautiful it is definitely a brand I need a lot more of and there is a lot of colour choice with them!
I have had my rose mani on for 5 days now and it's still perfect so I'm happy with the wear time so far and it is still super shiny and glossy.

Candy Coat is definitely worth checking out especially if like me you love gel polish, the website is full of goodies and can be found here https://www.lovecandycoat.com/

Also check out their social media -
TwitterFacebook and Instagram

Thank you again Candy Coat for sending me these to try - I definitely need more!

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. FloKoin in Bangladesh is only the one online shopping site that provide many offer with so many activities like quiz, poll, leadership board, scratch cards and spin for offer is those activites you can participate online. Shop for your daily need products from our online shopping store FloKoin just in one click. Get your items with free shipping, coupons and with discounts.


    FloKoin Store is an ultimate savings destination that makes life easier by providing discounts, coupons, cashbacks and deals on a wide varieties of categories of products in Bangladesh.

    Online Shopping Store in Bangladesh

    Shop Kids Wear in Bangladesh

    Shop Beauty Products Online in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products