Creative Shop Plate 25 Swatches

Happy Sunday Lovelies,

I hope you have all had a great weekend.

I have some swatches today of another Creative Shop Plate the lovely Annette of Rainbow Connection sent me.

This is plate 25 which is full of tropical/summertime images and my eye was instantly drawn to several of the images.

Now I have been stamping for a while now and while I wouldn't say I'm an expert I have tried a lot of brands of plates and stampers and in my opinion Creative Shop are some of the best I have used. When I got my 1st plate I tested it with a range of polishes and stampers and I had perfect results everytime, it is all in a previous post which you can find here.

Here is the plate I am swatching today -


These plates have a clear protective film that you need to remove before using. There are 14 images and they are a good size so perfect for my long nails and would work for slightly longer nails too.
These plates are really well etched which you can tell from the pick up because even the most intricate designs pick up perfectly.

Once I removed the clear film I gave the entire plate a wipe with some pure acetone on a cotton pad - I always do this before I start stamping.

Time for the swatches -

I think 2 of my favourite images are these palm tree and turtle images - there is so much detail in them. It took me a while to work out what the image on my ring finger is but they are shades! and one thing I have noticed with creative plates is they have some gorgeous floral images and this one on my little finger is no exception.

The flamingo image was probably the hardest to pick up - I over scraped the 1st time and he had no neck! But as you can see with a lighter scrape Freddie Flamingo turned out perfect. What could be more tropical than pineapples? and there is also this leaf and I would describe the last one as a tassely image from looking at it on the plate...any other ideas?

No its not pepperoni pizza slices although you could probably pass it off as that if you wanted!! It's watermelon. I also love this flower/seed image it makes me thinking of dandelion seeds floating in a breeze. Finally the last image is gorgeous and so crisp and clear (any thoughts on what it is?) I thought of a wicker picnic basket!

The final images are another floral one and a couple of geometric designs - the one on my middle finger would be perfect for a reverse stamped mosaic mani and the last image could be rolling waves.


I think creative plates are well worth the investment - I have quite a few on my wish list as they are full of beautiful images and stamp so well.

In these swatches I used -

  • Base Polish - Melody Susie Soak off Gel Polish in Emerald and Spring Green. I got these sets from Amazon
  • Stamping Polish - (Black) Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish, (White) Dolly - EDK these were RC purchases
  • Stamper - Short Clear Jelly Stamper also RC purchases
  • Scraper - Messy Mansion (RC)



I hope these swatches have been useful - have you got this plate or are you thinking of getting it? Please let me know.

I know I'm not as regular with my blogging as I would like at the moment but my health is still very up and down which is affecting things but I am doing my best to get into a better routine so if there is anything you would like to see please let me know in the comments.

Have a Fab week

Love
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products