Ard As Nails - Wake Me Up Before You Glow Jo Collection

Hi Everyone,

I have some swatches for you today of an amazing collection I had been lusting over for a long time which I was finally able to afford recently.

This is a collection from a UK Indie brand and as a UK blogger it's important to me to support the UK indies so I hope to have more in the coming months from other UK brands.

So the brand is Ard as Nails and the collection is the recent Neons - the Wake me up Before you Glow Jo collection and from the swatches I had seen I had to get them because they all looked amazing.


This post is going to be very picture heavy because I have swatches and nail art etc but I will give my views at the end along with all the relevant links.

There are 5 neons in this collection and under a blacklight they really do glow!!

Oi Blondie - Neon Yellow

 With added stamping using Uberchic Texture-Licious 02 & Twinkled T Vibin'


Too Shy - Neon Orange

 With added stamping using Uberchic Texture-Licious 02 & Twinkled T white (not sure of name)


Walking on Sunshine - Neon Green

 With added stamping using Uberchic Texture-Licious 02 & Twinkled T Lowkey

Come on Eileen - Neon Purple

 With added stamping using Uberchic Texture-Licious 02 & Twinkled T So Extra

Lucky Star - Neon Pink

Ombre with Come on Eileen and added stamping using Uberchic Texture-Licious 02 & Twinkled T Vibin'


Sponged using all 5 polishes and added stamping using Uberchic Texture-Licious 02 & Twinkled T Vibin'

So there are all my swatches of this collection and I can honestly say they are as good as they look in the pictures.

The Info

  • I applied 2 thin coats and it applied beautifully.
  • You don't need to work thickly because the coverage was great.
  • They dried quickly 
  • No need for a white base they 'POP' on their own
  • I added Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat for the high shine finish (would look good matte too)
  • £5 each or £22 for the collection from here
The stamping plate, stamping polishes, stamper and top coat were all from Rainbow Connection

Finally....
I used these to watermarble a base for the nails I created for a cancer awareness collaboration on Instagram - 
they watermarble really well!





I definitely recommend this collection - it is perfect for summer and there are endless possibilities for looks you can create with them, I now have my sights set on the new Cocktail Collection - yes I can honestly say I need them in my life and probably a few more.

Make sure you check out Ard as Nails and see for yourself all the gorgeousness they have!!


Links for Ard as Nails - 


Thank you for reading and I would love to hear your thoughts on this collection - leave me any comments below.

Love and Glowy Neon
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx


💙 My Links 💙


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products