Birchbox October

Happy Monday Everyone.

So I'm going in a different direction today with this post and it's not nails!

For the last few months I have been subscribing to Birchbox, for those of you who don't know this is a monthly beauty subscription box with samples of hair, make up and other beauty products. So far I have been really impressed with all of my boxes so I thought I'd share this one with you.

This month subscribers could choose between 2 Guest Editor Boxes and I chose the Stylist Birchbox created by Stylists Associate Beauty Editor Joanna McGarry.

So here is the box and its contents -

1st up is a Birchbox Exclusive this full size Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze from 100% Pure. I love this little bullet its so sleek and stylish, The Glaze glides on beautifully its not sticky and didn't leave my lips feeling dry. I also loved the colour as it is very wearable. This is now a handbag must have for me.

Travelmate Sheet Mask from When.I have very sensitive skin and am often wary of trying new things especially facemasks as they often leave my face feeling dry and tight but I've been suffering with a bad back and I decided I needed a bit of pampering so gave this a go. OMG it's amazing. My face felt smooth, moisturised, hydrated and healthy. I definitely need to try more of these because my skin feels amazing.

Another Birchbox exclusive No. 7 Signature for her from English Laundry. I haven't tried this yet but its described as an uplifting, wearable scent - Rose Geranium and creamy white flowers combined with musk. Imagine white linen on a laundry line on a summers day. I can't wait to try this as it sounds gorgeous.

For the hair a Soothing Blowout spray by Parlor and it's another exclusive. I have thick hair which I find really hard to style and if I don't blow dry and straighten my hair it is all over the place so I'm excited to see how this effects my styling process.

Sensibio H20 from Bioderma is a Parisian micellar water and I have been using it for a few days now for cleansing and I could see results straight away. My face was clean but there was no dryness and no irritation, just soft, smooth skin.

And finally from Rituals a Yogi Flow foaming shower gel. Again I haven't tried this yet but this is a rose scented gel that turns to foam on contact with water,


Finally how about a selfie with my When Travelmate facemask on!!!

Not tried Birchbox yet then check them out here - https://www.birchbox.co.uk/ there are 4 subscription options - monthly where you pay each month and can cancel at any time or take out a 3 month, 6 month or yearly subscription, find out more here - https://www.birchbox.co.uk/subscribe

So did you enjoy this post? would you like to see a mix of beauty and nails on my blog? please let me know by commenting below.

Love and Happy Pampering

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products