Happy 2nd Birthday Rainbow Connection

Hello Nail Addicts.

I am giving Indie brand of the week a rest this week as I have an extra special post to share with you.

My favourite online nail polish shop Rainbow Connection is celebrating it's 2nd birthday.


The lovely Annette is celebrating 2 years running RC and it is my go to shop for indie polish. Annette brings us so many lovely indie brands from all over the world and regularly has store exclusives just for us RC girls and guys. In the past few months new brands have also been added to give us even more choice to feed our addiction.

To celebrate RCs 2 years some of the stocked brands created exclusive anniversary polishes and I have a few to share with you.
I picked the exclusives from 3 of my favourite brands although there are a few more which I need - It's never want when it comes to polish from Annette its NEED!!!

So 1st up from Lilypad Lacquer Is Stay Beautiful. Nicole created a gorgeous pale pink holo with larger pink/red glitter flakes. Its a subtle colour but stunning and so sparkly, I think its a very easy colour to wear.


Next from Colors by Llarowe Leah Ann created the most amazing bright purple holo which flickers pink and blue in some lights - Leah Ann never disappoints with her holos and if you don't own any you need them. This one is called Loving Every Moment.


Finally the Lovely Theresa of Grace-Full polish created a twinkly holographic lilac/periwinkle blue called Here's to more Years. Grace-Full is fast becoming a favourite brand of mine and I thank Annette for bringing it to me although my bank balance doesn't!


So even though I was only introduced to RC just over a year ago I very quickly became addicted - well its hard not to because they bring us so many gorgeous polishes and I just cant resist! I often set my alarm when there is a release I cant miss and I'm online at 8pm ready and waiting to order.

I still remember my 1st purchase, my 1st ever Picture Polish in Bridget and Lizzie,thanks to RC my PP collection is a little bigger now!

Over the last year and a bit I have purchased so many gorgeous polishes and I have as many as I can out on display. It would be impossible to choose favourites as I really do have hundreds and it's too hard to narrow down but I have picked out 5 favourite brands to show you and some of the polishes I do love.

 Colors by Llarowe - Mom Jeans

 Glam Polish - Ladies Choice

 Grace-Full Polish - Coral Castle

 Cupcake Polish - Berry Good Looking

Lilypad Lacquer - Not Pink!

Annette brings us all of these brands and they are worth checking out.

Now finally if keeping us in beautiful indie polish wasn't enough recently Annette has starting the UKs 1st ever Indie Box - Paint the Rainbow.
Each month 5 makers create exclusive polishes within a chosen theme and I can say the 1st 2 boxes has been amazing and I cant wait for more,

Annette is always there on social media keeping us up to date with new collections, release dates and sharing swatches and I can honestly say she has become a friend these past few months. 
She works so hard for us all and words cannot express how much I admire and appreciate all she does for us Polish fans.

As the group says I am an RC addict and I cant wait to add more pretties to my 'Annette Shelves'

Thank you so much for the past 2 years Annette, for being a friend and and enabler to this RC addict! Here's to many more years and all that's left for me to say is

Love and Rainbow Connection Polishes

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. What a fantastic post Helen! Lovely swatches as always, and I second everything you've said about Annette and RC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic post Helen! Lovely swatches as always, and I second everything you've said about Annette and RC xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I wasn't as happy with my swatches because of my back it made it hard to paint but I was determined to do it for Annette xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lauren. I wasn't as happy with my swatches because of my back it made it hard to paint but I was determined to do it for Annette xx

      Delete
  3. Love this so much! Annette is Queen of the nail polish enablers! Love the macro shots as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thsnk you Helen. I am loving my macros at the moment. Annette is amazing and I really wanted her to know it xx

      Delete
    2. Thsnk you Helen. I am loving my macros at the moment. Annette is amazing and I really wanted her to know it xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products