Indie Brand of the Week 4 - Freckles Polish

Happy October Readers,

October is my favourite month and I'm planning lots of blogging this month but 1st - Indie Brand of the week.
This week features one of my favourite UK indie brands Freckles Polish - created by the lovely Julieann.
Julieann makes some of the most beautiful 4 free, cruelty free holo polishes and lots more and I have also been lucky enough to create a collaboration shade in her birthday celebrations earlier this year.

I love supporting UK indies and there is a lot of colour choice with Freckles and they are very reasonably priced.

The polishes I have to show you today are from her latest collection - The Pitch Perfect Collection.
I treated myself to 3 of these but I think I need more!


So 1st up is I Have Nodes - This is a beautiful Aquamarine holo polish with silver sparkles - I'm thinking frozen nail art for winter!


This is Whomp there it is a Lilac Scattered Holo again with silver sparkles - again I'm liking this for some winter nail art!


And finally I got Fat Amy a pink scattered holo polish


*All my pictures were taken in a light box without a flash. But in the right light you really pick up the holo. (I wish I'd taken pictures with flash too!)

So they were my newest Freckles but I have a lot more and I love them all. I definitely recommend trying Freckles if you haven't already especially if like me your a holo lover.
Julieann also makes custom polishes so if you have a polish in mind send her a message and she will sort you out.

Freckles can be purchased on her etsy store frecklespolish
But also make sure your following on Instagram - @welshforhill and on Facebook - Freckles Polish

Hope you enjoyed this post - If you did please leave me a comment.

Love and Freckles Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products