LE Grace-Full For the Love of Grace Trio

Hi Ladies (and gents)

Now this trio I have to show you is an extra special Limited Edition trio created by the lovey Theresa of Grace-Full nail polish.

Now a little bit of Grace-Full info for you, it is an amazing Aussie Indie brand and makes some amazing holos, the formula, coverage etc is fantastic and even though I am relatively new to Grace-Full I am a huge fan and recommend to everyone. Most importantly the brand is named after Theresas daughter Grace who sadly was only in this world for 32 1/2 hours. But what an amazing tribute and it makes this brand even more special.

Theresa has created this trio called For the Love of Grace in honour of her birthday and she told me she had never been able to make a polish for her before because nothing was perfect enough. But this year Theresa, her husband and son each designed and named a polish in Graces honour. To make them even more special they are LE edition and each store only got 15 numbered bottles.

I didn't know this full story when I ordered mine I just loved the colours and knew I needed them, so enough rambling here they are.



1st up in the trio is the polish designed my Theresa's husband and is called Daddy's Princess. This polish is so soft and feminine and in my opinion the colour a daddy would choose for his little girl. It is a very baby pink linear holo, which looks very pearlescent. It also has baby blue and pink flecks to it. It is very girly and fitting for a princess, especially a daddy's princess.




Next is the polish that Theresa designed called Beam me Up. This is a royal purple holo (so again perfect for a princess) and looks almost metallic with flashes of pink and blue going through it. This polish was named after the P!nk song Beam me Up and Theresa says is a song she associates with Grace. This polish really lights up in sunlight.




 Finally its the polish designed by Theresa's son Zac and is called Ohana, I think this is the most beautiful name for a polish because it is after the quote from Lilo and Stitch (an absolute favourite disney film of mine) Lilo says - "Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind...or forgotten" What a perfect name for a tribute polish. This is my favourite of the trio because it covers all my favourite colours. It's a gorgeous light blue/grey with pinky/purply undertones, it is a holo but its really subtle. It's a very sophisticated colour and incredibly beautiful.


 All swatches 2 coats of colour and pictures taken in my light box.

So that is the collection and I think Theresa and family have done a fab job and created the perfect tribute to Grace. These really are extra special polishes and like I said limited edition so if you want them I'd buy soon.
As with all my indie purchases I got these from Rainbow Connection.

Enjoy the rest of your week

Love and Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches and polishes! Such a personal collection for them to share with us x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca. The collection is so beautiful in colours and the story behind it xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Becca. The collection is so beautiful in colours and the story behind it xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products