Paint the Rainbow Box December

Hi Lovelies,

Sorry I have been a bit MIA recently between starting a new job and Christmas prep I have been spreading myself a little thin and haven't had chance to write this post but finally here it is.

The final PTR box of December and it really is another goody. This month was all about Christmas movies and lets be honest who doesn't spend most of December watching Christmas films!


So joining our PTR residents Colors by Llarowe and Bear Pawlish this month were Cupcake Polish, Lilypad Lacquer and UK Indie Dark Metal Laquer in a box that finished off the year perfectly


First from Dark Metal Lacquer is a hot chocolate brown holo with gold flakies inspired by Love Actually. This polish is called To me you are Perfect.


Lilypad Lacquer created this amazing baby lilac holo inspired by The Cat in the Hat knows a lot about Christmas called Magic in the Air.


It wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of gold and this is a very sophisticated and easy to weal gold, as soon as I saw it I knew it would be beautiful on - think high end luxury wrapping paper that's how gorgeous it is. This polish from Bear Pawlish was inspired by The Polar Express and is called Tickets Please.



Back for a 2nd time is Cupcake Polish with a fab magenta holo inspired by Bad Santa, aptly named Bad Santa. This is definitely a Christmas colour and a great alternative to red.



Finally Colors by Llarowe took inspiration from How the Grinch Stole Christmas with this muted neon coral holo called Welcome to Whoville. This is most definitely my favourite from this box, It is bright and holo-y and fun.



This month also saw the return of Wick n Wax and a festive scented wax tart.

So there is the final box of 2015 and I told you it was a good one! Now if you haven't got your box there are still some available here - http://painttherainbowuk.bigcartel.com/ however the lovely Annette is now having a well earned Christmas break so wont ship until after Christmas.

I would like to say a huge Thank you to all the polish creators for all their hard work in creating the PTR polishes this year, they have all been amazing and I have loved them all.
Also the biggest thank you must got to the incredible Annette of Rainbow Connection for creating this box and also all the hard work she has done this year in bringing us so many beautiful polishes, I really do appreciate all that you do for us Polishoholics!

Finally to all you lovely readers thank you for taking the time to read my blogposts this year, I am still getting to grips with it but you have all been lovely in your comments and support.
Next year I plan to make my blog bigger and better and make time for lots more posts.

Please leave me any comments below, I do read them all and they mean a lot to me.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all get lots of polish and nail goodies.

Love

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products