Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Hello Again,

Today on my blog I have swatches of the 5 new Barry M Molten Metal polishes. I never tried the original 4 which were released last year but I decided I liked the look of these so would give them a try.
I got them on 2 for £7 from Boots but they are also available from Superdrug (I will leave links below)


Barry M are probably my favourite high street brand and I like a lot of their finishes and different effects. What I also loved about these are the big, flat brushes because I really find they help get an even coat across the nail in minimal brush strokes.
As with all the Barry M polishes I have tried I couldn't find any fault with the formula - they applied like a dream, I'd forgotten just how much I like them if I'm honest - they are just as amazing as some of my favourite indie brands.

So the swatches -

Blue Glacier - Well you must know me and blues by now and this one has definitely got the thumbs up from me! I think the name sums it up perfectly, It's an Icy Blue metallic foil finish.


Pink Ice - This in Blue Glacier's twin sister!! Its a dusky rose pink and that is one of my favourite pink shades so this is another that gets a thumbs up from me - its hard to see the full beauty of this one in the picture so you will have to take my word for it but is gorgeous.


Gold Rush - Now I think this is my favourite and I actually wore it all weekend. I wasn't sure to begin with because its a real yellow gold - it reminds me a lot of my Grandmas 24k gold wedding band but I wasn't sure if i'd like it on but I did! It also has a gorgeous pink shimmer running through it which catches in certain light. It's probably more a shimmer finish than metallic but that doesn't make it any less stunning.


Black Diamond - It's not really black its charcoal/graphite colour - think when you press really hard with a pencil! I love the metallic/foil finish to this one and reflects silver in the light. It's not very summery like the others but it's still one you need.


Holographic Lights - Well I am a lover of holo and I will hold my hands up and say I was dubious about this one...my favourite indie brands do some incredible holos and I wasn't sure if a high street brand could match up to them. Well I can assure you all Barry M have pulled it out with this one - under my lamp there was a holo rainbow - this is stunning...honestly no other words just wow!!!




📹 I had to add a video of this one just to show that holo off!


There are all 5 swatches - Do you have a favourite?

My swatches were all 2 coats with a coat of the Barry M Plumpy Top Coat.

💜 Where to Buy 💜
Barry M
Boots
Superdrug

💙 My Links 💙
Please like/follow/subscribe 💋

Thank you for reading - I hope you enjoyed this post. Please leave me any comments below.

Love 
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. I bought all of these too (plus more as it was 3 for 2 in superdrug lol) and they're all stunning and look absolutely gorgeous on your nails, I love your insta and blog, its amazing 😀
    Love Amanda Doolan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda, they really are gorgeous polishes, I thought I'd be good and just get these 5 for now!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products