Colors By Llarowe POTM Jan-Apr Swatches

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are having a good weekend?

So as I sat down to write this post I was thinking just how long it has been since I wrote a swatch post - then I decided that was a stupid thought because I had taken a break from blogging so I haven't written any for a while!

Anyway I cant believe it's already April which means we have had 1 third of this years Colors By Llarowe Polish of the Month. For those of you unfamiliar with this the amazing Leah-Ann of CBL creates a limited edition polish that is released on the 1st day of every month.
I have collected these since they started but I thought I would share swatches of the 1st 4 from this year.

Just from looking at these in the bottle you can see how gorgeous and unique they are - Leah-Ann really does create the most amazing polishes and that is why CBL are hands down my favourite Indie brand.




I have taken 2 pictures for each polish 1 under my normal lamp and a 2nd out in the sunshine.

So lets have a closer look at each month -

January -Blue Steel
This is a denim blue to green to grey holo with a gold/green flash - This polish was a great start to the year and definitely had a hint of a grey winters morning to it.

Outside

Inside

February - Siren's Song
This has to be one of the most stunning polishes I have brought this year and honestly so unique. A blurple holo with glitter flakes that shift from red to green and even gold. This polish never looks the same, it shifts with the light and angle.

Outside

Inside

March - The Resistance
Well you all know me I can't resist a blue and this blue is something else. It's a deep royal blue holo that in the right light glows with a bright blue and silver flash. This colour would work all year round and it ticks all the boxes in my book but then I am a bit of a blue polish whore!

Outside

Inside

April - Living on Borrowed Time
Now truthfully this looked nothing like the swatch pictures I had seen but my god it is stunning, this is definitely transitioning into spring/summer. It's a purple holo with a blue/pink flame. It's so bright it glows and in the sun it really comes alive. I definitely noticed that this darkened when I put top coat on but in my opinion this only intensified the glow!

Outside

Inside
So they are my swatches. Each one was 2 coats of colour and top coat.

As always these were all purchased from Rainbow Connection however as they were limited edition most aren't available anymore however there is a great selection of other CBLs.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, please leave me any comments below,

Also please follow my other social media for more swatches and video tutorials -
***COMING SOON - CINDERHELLIE NAILS YOUTUBE CHANNEL***

and be sure to check out Rainbow Connection and Colors by Llarowe social media too because they are fab *disclaimer - if you end up parting with lots of money I take no responsibility 😂😂*

See you all soon
Love 
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

*** Love Rainbow Connection as much as me? make sure you join our amazing facebook group Rainbow Connection Junkies for swatches, release details and so much more plus my exclusive to group video tutorials***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products