Creative Shop Plate 66 Swatches and Neon Unicorn Tutorial

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you have all had an amazing Easter Weekend with your friends and families and got treated to lots of Easter Eggs!

Today I have swatches of one of the new Creative Shop plates I recently brought from Rainbow Connection and has I loved one of the images so much I have a quick tutorial on how I created the accent nail for my recent manicure.

**I will leave all links at the end**

So this is the plate I got and it has some really cute images on it

I love the Creative Plates because they are full of such unique and quirky images, they have so much detail and are really well etched. The image sizes are a really good size too which means if you have long nails these plates would be fine for you.

For the Swatches I used -
2 in 1 Embellished Clear Stamper

Painted Polish - Midnight Mischief
I was so happy with how well the images from this plate picked up - I used my usual gentle scrape with a firm scraper and rolled the stamper over the image, some of the images with finer lines like the birds and puppy did need a bit more polish and an even lighter scrape but they still picked up fine.

Some action shots -



And here are my swatches
I love the puppy image and the Otter Space one

So onto my Neon Unicorn -

I started with 2 coats of white gel polish curing each coat for 30secs in an LED lamp,

 For the Neon Colour I used Magpie Neon Pigments in Izzy, Joy and Zoe and applied with the applicator brush.

I decanted a bit of each pigment into the lid and dabbed small amounts randomly onto the tacky layer, then gently brushed off any excess being careful not to mix the colours.



 My absolute favourite top coat is The Gel Bottle Inc no wipe top coat and I floated a coat over the pigment and cured for 30secs in my LED lamp

Using the creative plate, midnight mischief and my clear stamper I stamped the image onto the nail. I always clean my plates with acetone before using, apply a line of polish at the top of the image and with a quick scrape remove the excess polish and fill the rest of the image. Roll the stamper over to pick up the image.

The great thing about a clear stamper is you can line the image up over the nail before stamping, then gently push down, I rock my stamper up and down & side to side to ensure the whole nail is covered **Remember clear heads are a little more fragile so if you have long, pointy nails take extra care not to slice the stamper head with your nail**

And Ta-Da one Neon Unicorn...I then top coat again with my favourite top coat.

Here is the whole manicure - 
The glitter I used is Little Mix from GlitterArty Nails.

Where to Buy



Thank you for reading my latest post, I hope you have liked it - please leave me any comments below.
If you would like to see more from me - 
My Social Media 

And.........I'm so excited to be able to tell you my YouTube channel is now live and these swatches and this tutorial are now on there. Please have a watch and I would love it if you Subscribed so you don't miss any of my videos. My Channel is Cinderhellie Nails

See you all soon
Love 
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products