Cupcake Polish Candyland Swatches

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have had a good week, I was hoping to have this post up earlier but the last 2 polishes in the collection didn't arrive until a couple of days ago so here it is now.

I was recently tempted by the new Cupcake Polish Candyland collection on Rainbow Connection and eventually caved and brought the all.

This collection is made up of 6 bright jellies, they are a full coverage holo glitter that builds easily in 2 coats and in my opinion are perfect for summer and a must have for any polish magpie!


For my swatches I have shown 2 coats and these are without topcoat, so here they are -

1st up is the Sunshine Lemon Yellow called Princess Lolly


This Summer Grass Green is Plumpy


This is described as a Strawberry Red but personally I think its more Blood Orange because it is red but leaning towards orange in some light - my friends little girl insists it is orange though! This is Lord Licorice.


This is the hot neon pink in the set called Mr Mint


The grape jelly purple is gorgeous (i'm having a love/hate with purple at the moment but I do like this one) and this called Jolly


and finally the Bright Sky Blue called Queen Frostine (I keep wanting to call it Queen Frostbite!)


So there are my swatches. These applied like a dream the consistency was amazing to work with and 2 coats was just perfect and they are so sparkly.


So I decided to go a little bit further because I already had so many ideas for how to use these polishes so I decided the 1st thing I needed to do was a rainbow gradient

 
and then because this is me I added some stamping using Bundle Monster BM-XL219, Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and these are top coated with Glisten & Glow HK Girl


So there are my Candyland swatches and I am 100% in love with these, I'm definitely going to be using them a lot more in the coming weeks.

These polishes and the other bits I used are all from Rainbow Connection the pink and purple are currently out of stock and the others are all limited so get ordering quick if I have tempted you!

💙 My Links 💙
Please like/follow/subscribe 💋

I am aiming to blog every Wednesday from now on with YouTube videos being uploaded on a Monday and Friday but I can't promise this will be the case!

Thank you for reading - please leave me any comments below and have a fab weekend.

Love 
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products