Uberchic Texture-licious swatches

Hey Everyone,

Half way through the week and I hope you are all ok,

So the big news in nail polish is that Rainbow Connection now stock Uberchic 🎉🎉 I can't tell you how excited I was when Annette told me this big news a couple of weeks ago...If my knees had allowed I would have been dancing in my underwear to celebrate 😂  😂

With that exciting news Annette very kindly sent me one of the texture-licious plates to swatch for you.
I absolutely love this plate and i'm really drawn to these sort of images at the moment - they open up so many doors for creativity!

I will get straight into the swatches and I will give you all my thoughts at the end. As with all my plate swatches I have tested this plate with a variety of polishes and my go to stampers - Fab ur Nails jumbo squishy and the 2 in 1 crystal embellished clear stamper.

Esmaltes Da Kelly - Teddy


Hit the Bottle - I blue it all on polish


Painted Polish - Stamped in Sweet Potato


Esmaltes Da Kelly - Carina


Colour Alike - Galaxy Mars


Cupcake Polish - Berry Good Looking.
This is not a stamping polish but I am going to add an indie or mainstream into my swatches now to show you can stamp with them. Although the pictures of this don't show up brilliantly it did stamp well, would work better over a lighter colour (I think it would look amazing on grey)


Painted Polish - Midnight Mischief

All of these swatches were the 1st pick up of each image.

This plate has some very finely etched lines and I was concerned that they may not pick up well with a clear stamper but I wanted to try. I used a little more polish in those swatches and when I scraped I applied the smallest amount of pressure with the scraper. This does result in it looking a bit streaky still on the plate but I found it didn't show in the pick up. To pick up the image I rolled the stamper over and again barely pressed down and I was able to pick up without any problems. Personally I always work very lightly with a clear stamper as I feel if you scrape or roll too hard it effects the pick up so for these I barely touched the plate and as you can see it worked!
The Fab ur Nails stamper as always was simply amazing and deserves an award so I am herby creating the Cinderhellie Awards for Nail Goodies or the CANGs 😂  and the award for the most amazing stamper in the universe goes to.....Fab ur Nails Jumbo Squishy Stamper 🏅

My personal opinion of this plate is it is AMAZING and I suggest you all go and buy it now!

All the products used in these swatches are from Rainbow Connection and it really is your one stop shop for indie polishes and stamping supplies and Annette is always bringing lots of new goodies so please check the shop out.
Also here are the links for all their social media - TwitterFacebook and Instagram

💙 My Links 💙
Please like/follow/subscribe 💋

Thank you for reading and please leave any comments below, I have lots more swatches and things I want to share so I might have more than 1 post a week occasionally 😘

Love
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products