Fab ur Nails - FUN 24 Swatches

Hi Everyone,

I'm back after a week off and today I have some swatches of the next Fab ur Nails plate which Annette of Rainbow Connection very kindly sent me.

Here are some of the amazing images on this plate - I used EDK Dolly and my 2 in 1 crystal embellished stamper for these swatches.

As with the previous plates these picked up brilliantly from the 1st attempt. I have been playing with the fab ur nails plates a lot over the last few weeks and I can honestly say these plates are amazing quality, they are really well etched and even the very fine lines pick up brilliantly. The image sizes are big enough for long nails and there is so much detail in them and a lot of variety so something for everyone. I definitely recommend trying these plates if you haven't already.

So as with all the previous plates I decided to do some manicures with this one too but you will notice I have taken my nails down...I'm not sure how I feel about them still but I fancied a change!!

All the polishes used are from RC unless stated otherwise and all were purchased by me. Stamping was done with either my Fab ur Nails Jumbo Squishy stamper or the 2 in 1 clear stamper.

Bear Pawlish - Take me to Rio stamped with Hit the Bottle I blue it all on polish. Simple but fun and has been on my nails for a few days now.


This plate has an ombre image on it which I used for the base is this - I have another plate with an ombre image and I will be honest I found this one harder to work with - you need a lot more polish with this plate and a lot of scraping, I also think thicker polishes will work better. I will do more with this image to give it a good try. If you would like a demo/tutorial please let me know.
I used EDK Chuvisco, Flufi and Dolly.


This image reminded me of when I was a teaching assistant and we had art week at the school. Creating these nails was a lot easier then helping 30 5 year olds create their Mondrian style paintings for the art show!! I used Barry M matte white for the base (available in Boots or Superdrug) stamped with Painted Polish Midnight Mischief (you know that black I quite like!) then I filled in with my ASDA gellies - can you guess where they are from?


I sponged my gradient base using Pretty Serious Little Duckling, Peachie Poo and Cutie Patootie then stamped with Hit the Bottle Looking for Mr Grey and added a matte top coat. Going to be honest I loved this one.


Another sponged ombre but this time a vertical one using the new Painted Polish Stamped in Mint and Taro then stamping with Midnight Mischief.


Its hard to describe what I did here!! I started with a base of EDK Andromeda and then I dry brushed Caranguejo and Omega but it all kind of blended together and wasn't quite what I had in mind but I like the colour! Stamping was Midnight Mischief (again!)


I decided it was about time I did some water marbling again...and I survived the experience!! I used Pretty Serious Bunny Foo Foo, Fluffykins and Doodlebug and can you guess what I stamped with...?

So there are my creations - I find these strange to look at at the moment because they don't look like my nails but I am getting used to them and these images look just as good on shorter nails in my opinion.

As I said before all the polishes, stampers etc are available from Rainbow Connection (unless stated otherwise) and the additional products I use in all my nail art are - Zap nail art skin protector, RC Clean up brush and Glisten & Glow HK girl top coat all from the lovely Annette of Rainbow Connection.

Thank you for reading, I hope you've enjoyed this post - please leave me any comments below.

Love and Stamping
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products