Painted Polish - Stamped in Spring Swatches

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would take a break from my stamping plate swatches and do some stamping polishes instead!!

I recently got the 5 new Painted Polish stamping cremes from Rainbow Connection so I thought I would give them a good testing with various plates and stampers in my collection.



So lets get straight into it -

The stampers I tested with were -
2 in 1 clear crystal embellished, Creative Shop Space Stamper, Fab ur Nails Jumbo Squishy and The Bunny Stamper - all from Rainbow Connection.

I tested with the following plates - 
  • Uberchic - Unicorn Love
  • Bundle Monster - BM-XL217 - Tanya Wish collaboration
  • Fab ur Nails - FUN14
  • Creative Shop - 45
All the swatches on my hand are over black and white and the polish swatches are 1 coat - the pinky left matte and the index finger has top coat.


Stamped in Mint
Stamping is Creative Shop plate and Stamper and I found this needed a firmer scrape than I normally do.
Grey - Uberchic & Fab ur Nails Jumbo
Pink - Bundle Monster & Clear - this needed the lightest touch to pick up
Purple - Fab ur Nails and Bunny

Stamped in Guava
 Uberchic & Clear Stamper
Pink - Creative Shop & Bunny - I found this combination needed a firm scrape
Grey - Bundle Monster & Fab ur Nails
Purple - Fab ur Nails & Creative Shop - this combination also needed a firmer scrape

Stamped in Peach
 Fab ur Nails & Fab ur Nails
Pink - Bundle Monster & Bunny
Grey - Creative Shop & Clear
Purple - Uberchic & Creative Shop

Stamped in Starfruit
 Bundle Monster & Creative Shop
Purple - Fab ur Nails & Clear
Pink - Creative Shop & Fab ur Nails
Grey - Uberchic & Bunny

Stamped in Taro
 Uberchic & Clear
Pink - Bundle Monster & Bunny
Purple - Creative Shop & Creative Shop
Grey - Fab ur Nails & Fab ur Nails

So there are all my swatches.
I tested these with every combination and I always got a pick up, however there were a few combinations I needed to adjust my technique slightly - with the clear stamper I found it needed the lightest touch when picking up and the creative shop plate needed a much firmer scrape so I applied a bit more polish but other than that it was pretty much my normal technique which is - 
  • Wipe one side of brush in bottle neck
  • Apply line of polish from un wiped side
  • Quick scrape applying minimal pressure - scraper on plate but not pressing down
  • Roll stamper over image without pressing (using a light touch)
  • Stamp!
I find 90% of the time this gets results for me.

The polishes themselves are slightly thicker but not to the point they are hard to apply so they really are great 1 coater polishes, they level nicely and weren't streaky at all. They are pigmented but I found they cleaned up well and didn't leave any staining (I forgot Zap!!)

I got these from Rainbow Connection for £9.20 each - check out all the other Painted Polishes here

Thank you for reading - please leave me any comments below

Love 
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx


💙 My Links 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products