CBL Fall 2015

Hello Lovely Ladies.

Now I am going to hold my hands up now and say "I am a Nail Addict!" This week I have received a lot of polish and I'm already planning my next lot of orders!!!

But when I show you what I got you will all understand why.
My favourite Indie brand released its latest collection on good old Rainbow Connection on Saturday and after a lot of time debating which 3 i would get - I was only allowing myself 3, I settled on 5 (there may have been wine involved!) and a top coat.



So here they are -

Rare Orchid -
This is a purple/pink holo - my sister said Raspberry. It dries slightly matte but is supper shiny with a top coat.

Rain -
A bright blue holo - I think peacock or cobalt blue. This is the same finish as Rare Orchid so I definitely recommend a top coat.

Memories of You - 
A silver/grey holo with a pink undertone. This made me think of a misty winters morning. Again it has the same finish as the 1st 2 so top coat!

The Fallen - 
A pinky, purply, redy jelly holo with copper/gold flakies and a copper shimmer. I thought the name was perfect for this as it reminded me of leaves when they fall off the tree, its a very autumnal colour.

Aubergine Dreams -
Well I think the name says it all. Its the most beautiful deep purple holo. I absolutely love it but it was so hard to get a good picture so I have 1 with flash and 1 without.
 No Flash
Flash

I also got the CBL PDQ top coat - 
I thought this dried to a high shine and was fast drying. It really made the holo in all the polishes pop! I cant comment on the durability as I've only had on for a day but so far so good and my nails feel protected.

So there are my swatches - Which is your favourite colour?

All of my swatches were 2 coats plus the pdq topcoat
All pictures were taken with a flash except the one mentioned.

As with all CBLs easy to apply, great formula and fast drying. I got perfect coverage in 1 coat of all but the fallen but jellies normally need more BUT i always recommend 2 coats to get the true depth of colour.

Also check out RC on Instagram - @rainbow_c_uk
and you can find Colors by Llarowe on Instagram - @colorsbyllarowe and on Facebook - Colors by Llarowe.

I have lots more goodies to share so I will be back soon.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products