Lilypad Lacquer Exclusives from Rainbow Connection

Hi Nail Addicts

My post today is all about my latest haul from Rainbow Connection. I have zero self control when it comes to new pretties on RC especially when its a brand I know and love!

My newest haul contains 4 Lilypad Lacquers which are exclusive to the shop. I have been a fan of Lilypad for a while now so was very excited to learn RC would be stocking them son at 8pm on the release day I was there ready to get my goodies - all us RC addicts are the same!!!

So here are my new beauties -


Obviously I couldn't wait to get swatching and thats what you all want to see!!

So first we have Not Pink -

Its definitely a pink! A hot pink shot through with a blue shimmer and fine holo glitter - a must have for all you pink ladies

Next is Grape Aid -

Now I would call this a royal purple - think crown jewels and its shot through with a red and blue holo. I nearly didn't get this one but I'm really glad the wine persuaded me to!!!

Then we have Violet Beauregarde -
Personally I think the name says it all, it's a violet holo polish! This is such a wearable pretty colour - I know that's a naff description but it is. A gorgeous spring colour.

And finally we have Mint-al Madness -
This one is my personal favourite and it's what made me make the purchase in the first place. Its a beautiful aquamarine shot through with a subtle silver/blue holo. Yes it is mint but that makes me think of toothpaste and I think this colour is too nice to compare to toothpaste!!! I will definitely wear this a lot and all year round.


So there are my swatches. Now a bit of info -
I found these really easy to apply, they have a fab brush and are a great formula - not too thick not too thin. Fast drying with great coverage.

For all of these swatches I used 2 coats of colour and top coat which really made the colour pop.

These polishes can be purchased at Rainbow Connection, here is the link Rainbow Connection but I warn you if you have never shopped there before it is easy to become addicted as there are so many pretty polishes to choose from.

Hope you enjoyed my post - please leave a comment and if you have any suggestions for future posts or swatches/reviews you would like to see please let me know.

Happy Polishing

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products