Freckles Nail Mail

Hi Everyone.

First I must apologise I have been a really bad blogger lately but I have had my holiday, my computer is now fixed and I am back and I have lots of things planned.

Today I am sharing with you some nail mail I received while I was on holiday.


These gorgeous holo neons from Freckles Polish which is a UK indie brand.

I had been after these for a while and Julieann very kindly made me a set of minis.

So here are my swatches -

1st up is this pretty pnky/red holo called Stilettos -


Then we have the purple which is called Shellsuit Superstar -

(I love this one!)

Next is this neon yellow called Scrunchies - 


And finally and I think my favourite is the green called Pogo Stick - 

(Yep definitely my favourite!)

So there are my swatches. All of these were 2 coats with a top coat and the top coat definitely brought out all the holoy goodness!
If you haven't tried Freckles Polish before I 100% recommend that you do as its important to support our UK Indies.
Here is the link to their etsy shop - FrecklesPolish and don't forget to check them out on Facebook and Instagram.

Thats all from me for today, I promise I will be back soon with more swatches, reviews and much more.
If there is anything you would like to see on my blog please leave me a comment.

Love

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products