Cupcake Polish - Las Vegas Showgirl Collection

Hello Nail Fanatics.

As you probably learnt from my last post I am a big fan of the online shop Rainbow Connection and it is definitely the source of a lot of my polish collection especially some of my much love indie.

In my last couple of orders I received some of the new Cupcake Polish Collection and I am going to share my swatches with you today.

But first a bit about Cupcake Polish - They are a US based Indie Polish maker making hand mixed 3-free polishes in the most stunning glitter and holo finishes.

So here are the polishes I swatched -

First up we have Copa Girls -
This has to be one of the most stunning purple polishes I have seen with micro holo glitter in blue purple and red and silver flakies it really is beautiful.

Next is Foiles Bergere -
This is a gunmetal black/grey again with micro holo glitters in rainbow colours and silver flakies - another stunner in my opinion.

And finally Bluebell Girls
This blue is shot through with micro holo glitters in blues, greens and teals and has the silver flakies. Now you will soon learn that I am a huge fan of blue polish and I will nearly always say this is my new favourite and this one is no different it is absolutely gorgeous

So there are my swatches.

All of these were 2 coats of colour with a top coat and as its grey and raining I used my camera flash for the pictures to give you best view of the holoness.

I love the formula of these they were easy to apply and dried really quickly. Because of the flakies they don't dry completely smooth but the top coat takes care of that and I found they removed really easily.

If you like these polishes they can be purchased at www.rainbow-connection.co.uk.

Also be sure to check out Cupcake Polish on Instagram - @cupcakepolish or on Facebook - Cupcake Polish.

If you have enjoyed reading this please leave a comment or if there is something you would like to see me write about please let me know.

I'll be back soon.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products