Barry M Speedy Quick Dry A/W Polishes

So when I saw that Barry M had released 4 new A/W shades to their Speedy quick dry polish range I new I would have to get them and at £3.99 each why not?!

Barry M is one of my favourite high street brands as they create good quality, affordable nail polishes in a range of colours and finishes. I already have all the other quick dry polishes and as all good nail addicts know you can't have an unfinished collection in your stash!!

Anyway the new colours are exclusive to Superdrug and there are 4 colours so I rushed off to purchase only to find my local store didn't have them in yet but 2 days later I was back and there they were.



First up we have Dead Heat - the bottle says this is a bright red and yes it is a perfect pillarbox red. I used 2 thin coats in my swatches and the coverage was good but you might prefer 3 coats for perfect coverage.

Next is Slip Stream - the bottle calls this a bright purple but I would say its more a deep purple/plum colour, it is very autumnal though. I was a little disappointed with this colour as I found it to be a lot thicker than the others and therefore didn't dry as fast. The colour is pretty though

Now its Dragster - well the bottle is pretty spot on in describing it as Dark Grey, it is a charcoal colour. Again another pretty colour and this got perfect coverage in 2 thin coats.

Finally Sprint Finish -Described as a Pomegranate this is a rich burgundy colour another very autumnal shade and probably my favourite  in the collection.


So one of the things I love about these polishes is the flat brushes. They make application so quick and easy and I only need 2 strokes to completely cover my nails (one on my little finger)


So I definitely wasn't disappointed with these new colours they are perfect for the transition into autumn and are all very wearable colours so I'm sure there is something for everyone - I recommend Sprint Finish though.

The formula of these is a little thinner to the other Barry M polishes but thats what gives you the quick dry and you still get great coverage in 2-3 coats, definitely keep the coats thin though or they wont dry quickly!

Overall I love these however I was a little disappointed with the formula of Slip Stream - hopefully I just got a dodgy bottle, the colour is still beautiful though.

My Swatches were all 2 coats and NO top coat and the pictures were taken with a flash.

Barry M is available in Superdrug and Boots but remember these colours are exclusive to Superdrug.

Check out Barry M on Instagram - @barrymcosmetics

Be sure to check back soon as I have a lot of new posts planned!

If you enjoyed this one please leave me a comment below.

Love and Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products