CBL - Polish of the Month

Hi Lovelies,

This is the 1st of 2 blogposts for tonight but I had to share this beautiful polish with you all.

A couple of months ago the lovely Leah Ann of Colors by Llarowe announced she would be releasing and polish of the month on the 1st of every month. As a huge CBL fan (I now own 60 and counting!) this was very exciting news to me and I knew I would have to get my order in every month
Luckily for us UK girlies the amazing Annette from Rainbow Connection was on hand to ensure we could get our hands on them.

Now this is the 2nd months polish and at 8pm on the 1st September I was logging into my RC account to order this beauty,

And here it is -




 Taken In a Lightbox

Taken with a Flash

So this gorgeous colour is called Talk to the Hand and honestly I haven't stopped looking at it. Leah Ann does the most amazing holo polishes and this one is spectacular!
Its described as a blue toned deep magenta intense linear holo with purple flame and micro pink flakies. Personally I think it more that meets this description, it really is a beautiful magenta. I also think it has a bit of a gold undertone to it but as with all holos we can all pick out different colours in different lights.

Its a perfect colour to take you from summer into autumn because it is still really vibrant but being a purple its got an autumnal feel to it and its so sparkly.

I used 2 coats of colour and the CBL pdq topcoat and I really feel this topcoat helps bring out the holo sparkle even more.

This is a limited edition so when its gone its gone!
I got my bottle from www.rainbow-connection.co.uk.

For all CBL previews be sure to follow them on Instagram - @colorsbyllarowe and Rainbow Connection - @rainbow_c_uk
And if like me you are addicted to buying from Annette join the Facebook group - RC Polish Junkies!
And finally for all you CBL addicts there is a fabulous Facebook group for us - Colors by Llarowe Official UK Group.

Hope you enjoyed the post - if you did please leave me a comment.

Love and Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. Nice macro shots :) lovely polish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany. I spent hours playing with my new lense and my new light box last night xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Bethany. I spent hours playing with my new lense and my new light box last night xx

      Delete
  2. Nice macro shots :) lovely polish x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products