Indie Polish of the Week 2 - Grace-Full Polish

Hi Polish lovers.

Well its Week 2 for my Indie Polish of the Week and I have chosen another new brand to me. Australian Indie Brand - Grace-Full Polish,

This brand is new to Rainbow Connection and I instantly fell in love with the new collection so had to order when they launched.

A bit of info about the brand - they are a vegan, cruelty free and 5 free polish.
This is what Theresa the creator says on the website -
Picture credit - gracefullnailpolish.bigcartel.com

So the collection I have purchased is the new Happily Ever After Collection

 Picture Credit - IG @gracefullnailpolish 

And here they are in all their holo gorgeousness - 


Coral Castle - a coral/peach with pink tones linear holo with rainbow flakies.

Knight Silver Lake - a mid pastel blue linear holo with blue and rainbow flakies.

Violetta the Dragon - medium violet linear holo with rainbow flakies.

Amethyst the Dragon - a mid pastel purple linear holo with pearl rainbow flakies.

Charming Frog - a mid pastel green linear holo with pearl rainbow flakies.

Princess Rose - a soft baby/candy pink linear holo with pearl rainbow flakies.

And those are my swatches - I cant choose a favourite because I love them all.

These swatches were all 2 coats without a topcoat and all the pictures were taken in a light box. I took 1 picture of each colour with the flash so you could see all the holo goodness..

These polishes got great coverage in 2 coats and had a lovely formula which was easy to apply and dried quickly.

I definitely recommend these polishes to everyone because they are so pretty. Be sure to check out Grace-Full polish on Instagram - @gracefullnailpolish and on Facebook - Grace-Full Nail Polish.

As I said I got these from www.rainbow-connection.co.uk and I believe there will be a restock of this brand very soon and...a brand new store exclusive.
Follow RC on Instagram - @rainbow_c_uk to keep up to date.

I hope you enjoyed this post - If you did please leave me a comment below.
If there is an Indie brand you would like to see featured please let me know.

Love and Grace-Full Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products