Indie Brand of the Week 3 Celestial Cosmetics

Hello all you Lovelies.

Sorry I am a day late with this post this week but I was busy yesterday, hopefully its worth the wait.

So as you all know I am a huge fan of Indie Brands and I'm always looking for new ones to try and thanks to the lovely Annette from Rainbow Connection I am never short of brands and polished to try!

So this week is another new brand for me and also a new brand to RC - I purchased these on the launch night a few weeks ago. It is Aussie Indie Brand Celestial Cosmetics.
Firstly I have to say I absolutely love the brands logo and I think that's what drew me to it but I can safely say the polishes don't disappoint.

But 1st a little bit about the brand - as I said they are an Aussie Brand and they are 5 free.

This is what they say on their website

 Picture Credit - www.celestialcosmetics.com.au

So these are the 2 I purchased from Rainbow Connection


1st up is Celebrate with NYX - This is a stunning aqua/turquoise linear holo.



So you can really see the holo in this polish I took 1 picture with flash and 1 without, both were taken in my light box.


The other polish had to be a blue and this is You Win or You Die - a gorgeous bright royal blue linear holo.



Again I took 1 flash and 1 no flash picture to show the holo goodness.

For my 1st polishes from this brand I was very happy, they are both beautiful colours.
They both had perfect coverage in 2 coats and I really liked the formula as it wasn't too thick or too thin which made it easy to apply.

If you haven't tried Celestial - What are you waiting for?!

As with 90% of my indies these were from www.rainbow-connection.co.uk
Be sure to check them out on Instagram - @rainbow_c_uk
and while your there why not give Celestial a follow - @celestialcosmetics. You can also find them on Facebook at Celestial Cosmetics.

Until next time Polish Lovers,

Love and Celestial Polish
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx




Comments

  1. I have both of these and I love them 😍 nice post hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bethany. They are so pretty, I definitely need more celestials xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Bethany. They are so pretty, I definitely need more celestials xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you Bethany. They are so pretty, I definitely need more celestials xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products