CBL - New Winter Collection

So Polish guys and gals, when I see the words New CBL collection I get just a little bit excited and really do want to dance around the room because Leah Ann is a goddess in my eyes...her polishes are always something special and I just cant say no to the holo goodness of Colors by Llarowe!

So when Annette announced they would be on Rainbow Connection last week I checked out the swatches and somehow limited myself to 7 - I have since decided I need 3 others though!!!


Ok 1st up is Hot Buttered Rum a gorgeous pale gold/nude holo. Any Harry Potter fans out there? - I imagine Butterbeer would be this colour! I nearly didn't get this but so glad I changed my mind.

Jewel of Denial was another I nearly didn't get but I decided I did need it. It's hard to pick up from this picture but this is an Emerald Green with blue undertones, the flash really picks up the blue in it.

Top of my wish list was Ice Ice Baby - think the name says it all really, and icy/sky blue holo! It has a turquoise flash to it that really shines in the right light. Its a definite me colour.

'Shroom with a View was the unexpected one on my 'I NEED list' I have never seen anything like it. Its a Mushroom (obviously) colour but looks dark mushroom in some light and in others its a lighter shade and almost grey at times. Everyone needs this colour.

I decided I needed a green for Christmas and Tree of Lights is a perfect Christmas green and the holo in this is like twinkly fairy lights on the tree. It really is a perfect Sparkly lit up Christmas tree.

This polish just makes me go wow! If you dare is a hot pink with purple undertones holo polish. Its is a real statement colour and for the party season it's beyond perfection. You all need this polish.

I then tried a few different angles for my pictures - I would love to know opinions. Please comment below.

Finally Peacock Parade. This is a deep blue teal colour with green and purple shots of colour - think peacock feathers! It's a rich but still vibrant colour and I knew it was a must have in my collection. Words cannot describe how beautiful it is.

Again I tried a few different angles with this one too - I'm considering doing all my swatching like this in future - thoughts?

So there you have my new CBLs. I'm hoping to get 3 more when they are restocked.

These swatches are all 2 coats and I really feel you cant go wrong with CBL polish. they glide on perfectly, the coverage is spot on and they dry to a high shine really quickly. My swatches are without top coat so just imagine how fab they would look without.

You can all purchase your CBLs from our fab UK stockist Rainbow Connection - http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/ and internationally from Llarowe - http://www.llarowe.com/

Also make sure you give them a follow on all social media to keep up to date with launches, restocks and swatches.

Love and Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. Great post hun. I prefer the original hand poses but the newer close up macro/close ups. Ever the awkward bugger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa thank you Emma, I have decided to go with a bit of a combination xx

      Delete
    2. HaHa thank you Emma, I have decided to go with a bit of a combination xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products