Paint The Rainbow Box November

Well polish fans it's that time of the month again (although a little bit early this month) my November Paint the Rainbow box arrived this morning and I was so excited by this box that I had to swatch ASAP!

Well the 1st thing I can tell you about this box is that just like all the others this one is incredible, all 5 polishes are gorgeous so Annette and all 5 makers give yourselves a pat on the back because yet again you have outdone yourselves.

This months theme was Disney Villains and as a huge Disney fan I couldn't wait to see where the makers took their inspiration from, The box featured our regulars CBL and Bear Pawlish and Julieann of UK brand Freckles was back but this month we had 2 brands making their debut and they have fitted in superbly.

Here are the 5 inspiration pictures the makers chose -

 There are some real evil villains in there but there is nothing evil about these colours!

Here is this months box and we also saw the debut of the new bags...these are a great touch and reusable, I hope we get different colours each month! Although does this mean its now Paint the Rainbow Bag?!

1st up making its debut is Emily De Molly with a jewel of a polish that wouldn't be out of place in the cave of wonders...Inspired by Aladdin's Evil Villain Jafar is Diamond in the Rough. This is a Sapphire denim holo blue. This gets a big thumbs up from me, fab debut to the box.

Julieann of Freckles took her inspiration from The Evil Queen in Snow White and created this Royal Purple Jelly with holo/glitter. Now personally I'm not a big jelly fan, nothing wrong with them just a personal preference but it's hard not to fall in love with this colour, it is a definite Crown Jewel Purple and the formula and application was excellent.

Another Debut and this time from my favourite calorie free Cupcake! This lilac holo took its inspiration from everyone's favourite Sea Hag Ursula from The Little Mermaid and is called Poor Unfortunate Souls - did you all sing that!!! This polish is like Lilac icing on a Cupcake and in my opinion far too pretty to be associated with a Sea Hag!

Resident maker number 1 lovely Leah Ann and CBL. Her inspiration was the face of Malificent from Sleeping Beauty and how perfectly has she captured that Aqua colour. This is as I said an Aqua holo but it is shot through with the most amazing lilac/pink shimmer which just doesn't come through in the pictures. This has to be one of the most unique CBLs I own and it follows Leah Ann's trend in this box as being amazing. This polish is called Magnificent Malificent.

Finally our 2nd resident maker Tennessee and Bear Pawlish. The inspiration for this came from my absolute favourite Disney Film The Lion King and Simba's evil uncle Scar - aptly named Scar! this is a Lime green holo with a orange/gold flame shimmer to it, It also has some flakie particles in it. Tennesse has captured the green from the inspiration picture perfectly and it is a real stand out polish in this box.

As with all my normal swatches these are 2 coats, no top coat and taken in my light box.
Unlike the other boxes I have to be honest and say I don have a hands down favourite colour this time and very surprisingly its The Bear! I'm not normally a big fan of green but this one is just incredible, it almost glows. I have to give this one my number 1 polish of the November box.

Finally the bonus items this month were a Lolly (not pictured...no I haven't eaten it yet!) and a Bubble Pebble bath bomb (thing) which smells heavenly, I cannot wait to try this in a bath, obviously with a large glass of wine!

This box is still available and can be purchased here - http://painttherainbowuk.bigcartel.com/ for £45
The December box is also now available for pre-order and due to Christmas will be available early December, I can tell you the theme for the next box is very appropriately Christmas Movies.

To keep up to date with all things Paint the Rainbow box there is a Facebook group and and Instagram page so why not join in the fun on those and maybe grab yourself some exclusive Indie Polishes each month.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'd love to know what you thought with a comment below anddid you notice different swatches? I'd also love to hear your thoughts on those.

Love and Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

  1. These look amazing! I must agree with you scar looks like it would be my favourite too :) very unique. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all beautiful polishes but it definitely stood out amongst them x

      Delete
    2. They are all beautiful polishes but it definitely stood out amongst them x

      Delete
  2. These polishes all look gorgeous! Have to say that the Bear Pawlish is my favourite too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had the bear on all week. The next box looks fantastic too xx

      Delete
    2. I have had the bear on all week. The next box looks fantastic too xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products