Grace-Full Christmas Polish haul from Rainbow Connection

Well on this windy miserable Wednesday I have some polishes to show you that I hope will brighten up everyones day.

I am a bit of a sucker when it comes to Grace-Full polishes these days, Theresa knows how to make some holotastic polishes and when I saw these Christmas collection polishes on RC I knew I needed some in my collection.

I managed to narrow it down to 4 but I'm pretty sure if funds had allowed there would be more.


So the swatches - as usual with my swatches they are 2 coats of colour and pictures are taken in my light box, 1 without the flash and 1 with so you can see all the holo gorgeousness.

1st up is Christmas Rose, now these pictures don't do this polish justice because this is the most perfect Rose Gold colour. I am a big fan of Rose Gold and my eye is drawn to jewelry in this colour instantly and finding the perfect Rose Gold polish has been something I have wanted for ages and this ticks every box for me, it is Beautiful, I loved it the moment I put it on.


Well who knew there had to be a blue??!! Yes of course I had to get the blue in the collection, this is Steel Blue Blizzard. I think the top picture captures the true tone of this polish as it is a grey toned denim blue but in the right light the blue holo is incredible. For winter this is a must have in my opinion, It's an easy to wear blue too. For a blue fan this is lovely


Well I went for this as me and pink have drifted apart recently and I'm trying ti rekindle the relationship and it's definitely working. Winter Berry Pink is almost a raspberry pink but with blue and purple undertones so it looks different all the time. It's not an in your fave pink and again easy to wear, a great alternative to your classic Christmas Red (not a red girl at all!)


Finally and probably most surprisingly is my absolute favourite out of the 4. This is Taupe Frog (Fog) and it is a lilac/mauve taupe polish. I fell in love instantly with this one as it looks different all the time, I also love the story Theresa shared with me about the name of this one! I must warn you all though this polish can be very distracting, even in the pouring rain the slight holo and different colours had me in awe and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

So there are the new beauties in my collection and beautiful they truly are.

I feel I need to thank Theresa for making such gorgeous polishes that make me smile everytime I put them on and to Annette for stocking them so I can own them.

If you want to get your hands on these or any other Grace-Full polishes you can buy them here http://rainbow-connection.co.uk/

If I have tempted you with these I'd love to know so please leave me a comment below or any other comments - I'd love to hear from you.

Have a lovely Wednesday,

Love and Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products