Indie Brand of the Week 5 Danglefoot Nail Polish

Happy Friday Lovelies.

After a few weeks absence Indie Brand of the week is back! Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately but I am well and truly back and hopefully have lots of interesting posts for you all.

So this weeks Brand of the week was an easy to choice to make, its a new brand to me but has been around for a little while and the brand is UK Indie Danglefoot Polish made by the lovely Hayley. Hayley makes gorgeous holo and glittery polishes and has a beautiful range of colours, she also makes fantastic cuticle oils.

Here are some of the polishes available in their Etsy store (I will leave links below) (Pictures have been screenshot from the Etsy Page)

Polishes are available in small 5ml sizes or large 12ml and Hayley also makes custom polishes which I really want to get one of soon.
So I decided to get 4 small polishes as it meant I could try more colours for my money but it still took me forever to choose!!

And here are my polishes

Well you must all know by now that I have a bit of a problem when it comes to blue polish so for me this was a must have! This gorgeous blue holo is called Until Midnight and its the perfect Cinderella blue and you might have guessed I am a big Cinderella fan

Next up is this pretty lilac holo called Prince Charming. I ummed and ahhd over this one for a while but I'm so glad I went for it because I'm going through a purple phase at the moment and this is a perfect addition to my collection.

So I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone and get this chocolatey holo called Masquerade, I felt this was a very autumnal colour so perfect for this time of year and although it's not something I would instantly go for it is so pretty and perfect for this time of year, I'm thinking some gold stamping would look fab with this polish.

And finally I went for this gold holo called True of Heart, Now I always think gold is a tricky colour to get right but this is lovely, it's a real caramel gold colour and so easy to wear and perfect for this time of year.

So they were the polishes I brought. I was really impressed with the formula and coverage from these polishes and the dry time was great.
My swatches show 2 coats without and topcoat and the pictures were taken in my light box..

I recommend all of you need to own at least 1 Danglefoot polish as they are beautiful - I definitely need more.
You can purchase them here - www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Danglefootnailpolish
and make sure you follow Hayley on Instagram - @danglefootnailpolish to keep up to date with all her polish news.

Love and Danglefoot Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products