Indie Brand of the Week 6 Luna Loves...

Hi guys,

Wow what a busy week I have had but I have managed to find time to swatch and do my Indie Brand of the Week.

This week features the UK's newest 5 free, cruelty free brand Luna Loves... created by the lovely Elaine. The brand I believe is named after her cat Luna (I hope I'm right and Luna likes this post!)

Luna Loves...was only launched a couple of weeks ago and included The Australia Collection, Tokyo Collection and The Cats Duo and there are some must have holos!

I was a bit late in getting my order in so there was a lot that was sold out but I did manage to nab 2 I had my eye on.



This stunning pink is called Byron Bay Sights, its has the most gorgeous gold holo in it and it glows in UV lights. This pink is so easy to wear.
This swatch picture shows with (top pic) and without (bottom pic) flash and all pictures were taken in my light box.


Well who knew I would be getting a blue? Melborne Nights is an amazing twinkly holo blue, now I love blue polish and this one hasn't disappointed me at all it is beautiful!
This swatch picture shows with (bottom pic) and without (top pic) flash and all pictures were taken in my light box.

These polishes applied beautifully, the formula was as good as any I have used, great coverage and fast drying. I haven't used top coat in these swatches but they still look amazing.

I think it is so important to support our homegrown Indies and with polishes like this its really hard not to, Elaine has created another must have indie brand.

If you would like to try Luna Loves... they can be purchased here - Luna Loves Shop I'm hoping there will be a restock soon as I want more!
To keep up to date with restocks, releases and swatches check out Luna Loves on IG - @lunaloveslacquer
and while your there please check out its creators personal IG page as Elaine has some amazing swatches on there - @elaine.nails

I hope you have enjoyed this post, if so please leave me a message below.

Love and Luna Loves Polish

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products