Paint the Rainbow Box October

Hi Nail Fans,

Firstly I must apologise I promised 3 posts last week but only managed one, unfortunately I had computer issues but I'm back and I have been itching to write this post so here it is.

Last week I received my 3rd Paint the Rainbow box, the UK indie box created by the lovely Annette from Rainbow Connection.
This month the theme of the box was Tim Burton Movies as chosen by my lovely friend Karl. Now I said the September box was the best, most amazing box but....I spoke to soon because these boxes just get better and better. Annette has created something spectacular and the polish makers keep pulling something special out of the bag for us...I bow down to them in awe.

So here are the inspiration pictures for the box, The Fair Maiden girls went with Beetle Juice, the lovely Tennessee of Bear Pawlish chose Edward Scissorhands, Leah Ann of CBL went with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, our UK indie Dark Metal Lacquer took inspiration from Corpse Bride and last but not least Nicole from Lilypad Lacquer went with Alice in Wonderland.

And here is the box - complete with Scary Halloween Spider and Sweets!

First Up This Stunning Magenta from Fair Maiden called It's Showtime! This isn't pink or purple it's in the middle and it is AMAZING, I fell in love instantly.

Bear Pawlish created this Grey with slight blue tones called Oh Edward, again another gorgeous colour and so easy to wear, I have some winter nail art plans for this one.

Nicole of Lilypad Lacquer created this Sparkly Green holo with flakies which make it look almost metallic called We're all mad here, and I am mad about this one, greens are really growing on me at the moment and this one is lovely.
   
Leah Ann never ever disappoints with her holos and this gorgeous Maroon inspired by Willy Wonkas jacket is fab, it's perfect for this time of year and going into the festive season. This one is called Improvisation is a Parlor Trick.

And finally UK based Dark Metal Lacquer made this mid blue scattered holo with flakes called It's my eye isn't it. I'm pretty much repeating myself but this is another stunner.

This months bonus item (along with Seb the Spider!) was a Wicknwax tart in mulled cider. I am a huge wax tart fan and cant wait to burn this it smells devine.

So there is Octobers Box, It is incredible isn't it!!

Just for info my swatches were 2 coats of polish (No topcoat) All pictures were taken in my lightbox and one was with a flash to pick up the sparkles/holo in each polish.

Next Months box looks set to be just as amazing and the theme is Disney Villains, inspiration pics are already being shown on paint the rainbow social media. I was so excited by this box I have already subscribed for it.

Be sure to check out Paint the Rainbow on Instagram - @painttherainbowuk
There is also a Paint the Rainbow group on Facebook.

Boxes can be purchased from http://painttherainbowuk.bigcartel.com/

I will be back with more swatches soon.

Love and Paint the Rainbow Polishes

Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products