Krispy Kremes Dreams from Colors by Llarowe

Happy Friday Nail Buddies.

It's been a while since I have shared swatches of a collection so I thought it was time I put that right and as this was the collection that ruined my no buy what better polishes to swatch.

The lovely Leah Ann from CBL released the Krispy Kremes Dreams collection a few weeks ago and it really is an amazing spring/summer collection the colours are spectacular. Now when I 1st saw the name of this collection I was expecting cremes so I was so happy when I finally saw the collection and saw it was holo, holo, holo!

Leah Ann named these polishes after the dreams she has after eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts and honestly I want to live in her dreams because the names are hilarious!

There are 6 colours in this collection but I only purchased 5 - well I was on a no buy!

And here they are



Bananas and Krispy Kreme dreams are better than HBO is an Electric lime green holo with yellow/turquoise flame - it almost glows its that amazing. This is a stunning green and I instantly fell in love with it. It dries semi matte so shown here is 2 coats and topcoat to give it a glossy finish.






High School was Rough man is such a unique colour. Its a turquoise blue, minty green holo - it really is a bit of everything. A perfect colour for a spring mani how can you not smile and be happy when wearing this and it is an easy to wear colour. Again it dries slightly matte so here is 2 coats and top coat.






Caviar wishes and Keanu Reeves Dreams is a beautiful Lilac holo, this really is spring in a bottle. Its another semi matte finish so 2 coats and top coat is shown here and I actually felt the polish darkened with the top coat...still so pretty though. I can just picture this with High School was rough man for the perfect Easter mani!






I had seen some fabulous swatches of Ben Affleck is Sheila's Homeboy but nothing could prepare me for this. I am not the worlds biggest red lover but this is another unique colour. This is a bright cherry red holo but looks so different in different lights. One minute it was shot through with a blue/purple gold flame and the next a neon pink. There is no words to describe how incredibly beautiful this polish is and it is so shiny. This swatch shows 2 coats only and its amazing.







Finally Amoebas contain Tiny Spacemen is a bright cobalt blue holo. This has a blue shimmer with green flakies. This is so intense it's almost reflective it shines so much. This blue is perfect in the bottle but has the WOW factor on the nails - I love my blues and this doesn't disappoint. Here is 2 coats.






So there you have the Krsipy Kremes Dreams - the other great thing I found with these is they have such great coverage that they are perfect in 1 coat so if you are in a hurry I'd go for one of these. Obviously you get a true depth from 2 coats. These are another reason why CBL are my absolute favourite indie brand - Leah Ann is a total genius and she never disappoints or lets us down with a collection.

As always I bought these from Rainbow Connection and you can get yours here - RC - CBL.
Be sure to check out CBL and RC on facebook and instagram for new collections and swatches.

Hope you enjoyed this post - do you have any of these? do you have a favourite? Please leave me a comment below.

Have a fab weekend

Love and CBL
Helen aka Cinderhellie xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barry M Molten Metal Swatches

Poundland Make Up Gallery Nail Polish

How to apply Magpie Products